FIFA 10

Is it me, or you hit several times per match the post?

Last night I'd played 7 games. In general I'd hit 12(!) times the post! I thought, oh no here we go again, but today I've hit zero times the post so I don't know if it was me, or the game... :THINK:

Need to see when it is officially launched and see peoples opinions. I am hoping that it will be easier to find people. I will be happy finding someone on the semi settings aswell, anything is better than assisted!!

I stopped playing assisted people online ages ago on Fifa, it just drives me crazy! There is no point to it. But it led me to play Fifa much less.

Hopefully a league on evo web and playing people off of here will keep me entertained :DD

There will be far less people playing today than tomorrow - but I'm still concerned. The casual gamer has no reason to play semi, or manual. They don't understand it, they don't want to play anything difficult. It doesn't advantage them. They probably don't even know it's there.

Either there need to be separate leaderboards, and some kind of incentive, or, fundamentally, the less assists you have the better you are able to do.

In FIFA 09 this isn't the case at all. Praying this will change for tomorrow. I truly loathe assist users. Can you guys who have the game explain where the filters are? They used to be in the most stupid place imaginable.

Just tried searching for manual ranked matches. And yes, there were none, but the two times I tried and created a room by myself, within a minute I had an opponent. Lovely, soo tired of assisted donkeys. :)

In Street Fighter IV something similar used to happen. Everyones searching, almost no one is creating matches. Create and you shall be happy I guess. Plus, the game is only out tomorrow. :)

I've also managed to find some fully manual games, three in a row actually. Two when I created a room after not having found any through searching, and once by simply searching. Seems like the filters might be worth a shot this time.:APPLAUD:

The first two were laggy at times, and the third one sucked, but at least it's working!:BOP:

Rodelero: You start of on "Quick Ranked Match" tab, one step to the right is "Custom Match" where you can choose settings like ranked or not, match time, etc, this is also where you choose control settings, so it's pretty good.

Rodelero: You start of on "Quick Ranked Match" tab, one step to the right is "Custom Match" where you can choose settings like ranked or not, match time, etc, this is also where you choose control settings, so it's pretty good.

:APPLAUD: This was one of the big things I thought needed to be changed to give manual a fighting chance. That alone.. big.

Excelllent. Good news to here you did at least get a game. I presume we'll get a few games with other EVO-Webbers. Kinda like incest, y'know, as the percentage of people wanting to play manual here is exorbitant compared to the casual population.

Right. Now stop talking about it because I still don't have the game and am going greener than FIFA's astrograss with envy :D

:APPLAUD: This was one of the big things I thought needed to be changed to give manual a fighting chance. That alone.. big.

Excelllent. Good news to here you did at least get a game. I presume we'll get a few games with other EVO-Webbers. Kinda like incest, y'know, as the percentage of people wanting to play manual here is exorbitant compared to the casual population.

lol

don't know if this a place to put this but,

i work at asda and a few of my colleagues have been talking about fifa 10....

anyway

i have asked my manager last night and he said he'll check the price! (people have heard that it's £25)
anyway he came back and told me personally that

thursday midnight prices will be:

PS3 slim and FIFA 10 - £230 odd 20 pounds cheaper than buying a PS3 slim

XBOX 360 - FIFA 10 £25 and get a free cointroller (RAISED MY EYEBROW) like this will happen!

PS3 - FIFA 10 - no idea what price but it's in the monthly madness section which means it the cheapest price it'll ever be for such amount of time! could be 2 - 3 days at a price GAME, GAMESTATION or any other game shop can't beat.

but if this is completly wrong pls don't come to me and slag me off! just repeating what my manager told me last night!

EA fucked up the font size :(

fontsize.jpg

don't know if this a place to put this but,

i work at asda and a few of my colleagues have been talking about fifa 10....

anyway

i have asked my manager last night and he said he'll check the price! (people have heard that it's £25)
anyway he came back and told me personally that

thursday midnight prices will be:

PS3 slim and FIFA 10 - £230 odd 20 pounds cheaper than buying a PS3 slim

XBOX 360 - FIFA 10 £25 and get a free cointroller (RAISED MY EYEBROW) like this will happen!

PS3 - FIFA 10 - no idea what price but it's in the monthly madness section which means it the cheapest price it'll ever be for such amount of time! could be 2 - 3 days at a price GAME, GAMESTATION or any other game shop can't beat.

but if this is completly wrong pls don't come to me and slag me off! just repeating what my manager told me last night!

I'd kill for a free Dualshock controller with FIFA 10 if it happens tonight! They should do that but meh never mind and it'll be £27 as advertised in the sun!

I can't wait for Fifa. Will be getting it tomorrow from either Morrisons or nearby Blockbusters (Just a local town one, so no midnight release). Looks great, and I loved the demo.

me too my morrisons and blockbuster are like three doors away from eachother and theres an argos across the road but that's a last resort

me too my morrisons and blockbuster are like three doors away from eachother and theres an argos across the road but that's a last resort

Yeah, I live in a town so i'm lucky in that respect. The only two shops in this town that will sell it tomorrow will be Morrisons and Blockbusters, Morrisons is selling at £32.99 whereas Blockbusters is selling it at £34.99.

Yeah, I live in a town so i'm lucky in that respect. The only two shops in this town that will sell it tomorrow will be Morrisons and Blockbusters, Morrisons is selling at £32.99 whereas Blockbusters is selling it at £34.99.

lol i guess now would be the wrong time to live a village were the only shop sells knitwear

how much does FIFA 10 cost at gamestation?
Will be are this game at about 4 c'clck? I hope so! :ooo

it will be the best weekend of this year :) :APPLAUD:

Chances of it being delivered tomorrow from Shopto? Had it despatched yesterday.

Hope you get it. Mine was dispatched yesterday and didnt arrive today so expect it tomorrow.

This gamerface thing is really annoying me. Had one or set ready to go. Log in to my ea profile and have an error message saying there was a problem during creation please try again. It wont let me do it again though.

lol those goals are a joke :LOL: who tested this game? and how's it getting 9/10's? hopefully manual gaming isn't like this. That vid i playpen stuff.

edit: As much as I recognise EA have worked hard on gameplay almost to the detriment of everything else, for the game to ship with such blatant bugs in Manager Mode and chipped/finesse shots being overpowered, is a joke. Seriously. Add to the fact that the presentation has barely changed and you're left scratching your head. 360 degree dribbling must have REALLY taken it out of them.

No doubt I'll enjoy the final product tomorrow but, I honestly cannot believe half the nonsense I'm seeing online. This will be patched a 3rd time by the end of next week. No doubt in my mind.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom