FIFA 10

Playing a BAPS game and Tottenham brought on a player, I'm sure it said it was Adam Smith. He was black with blonde hair. Thinking this probably wasn't right, I checked the Spurs squad after the game and there's no players like that.

Odd.

He is an upcoming talent and he isn't black!

adam_smith_2008.jpg

He is an upcoming talent and he isn't black!

adam_smith_2008.jpg

That's how he looks in the squad selection screen as well, and he's a DC? This guy who was brought on was a striker. I'm assuming it was a generic player or something.

That's how he looks in the squad selection screen as well, and he's a DC? This guy who was brought on was a striker. I'm assuming it was a generic player or something.

Yea, he's a right back. We do have a young black striker called John Obika, was it him? He doesn't have blonde hair though.

Looks like im getting to Asda early. Got a feeling it will be pretty busy down my local one tonight

There's quite a few stores near me, however Pudsey is the local one and bigger store. I know Killingbeck will be busy as most of my friends live round there.

But i can never find a game with ppl who only use manual. so online is pingpong football when i play random ppl. i cant see this changing even when the game is officially out.

Gamebreaker/dealbreaker for me. Since I actually prefer PES this year, the only way I'm buying this at launch will be if this manual filter thing works and you can generally find players online. Otherwise it'll be FIFA 09 all over again where I only play friends who are manual and a manual league. If that's the case I'll wait till the price comes down and get it later, instead of at full price.

I won't fall for the assisted online farce again.

Gamebreaker/dealbreaker for me. Since I actually prefer PES this year, the only way I'm buying this at launch will be if this manual filter thing works and you can generally find players online. Otherwise it'll be FIFA 09 all over again where I only play friends who are manual and a manual league. If that's the case I'll wait till the price comes down and get it later, instead of at full price.

I won't fall for the assisted online farce again.

Need to see when it is officially launched and see peoples opinions. I am hoping that it will be easier to find people. I will be happy finding someone on the semi settings aswell, anything is better than assisted!!

I stopped playing assisted people online ages ago on Fifa, it just drives me crazy! There is no point to it. But it led me to play Fifa much less.

Hopefully a league on evo web and playing people off of here will keep me entertained :DD

Have actually spent the latter part of yesterday and all of today so far glued to this game..

MY VP looks good apart from the fact that from the eyebrows downeards the shade is a little lighter than the forehead etc. but not enough of an issue to bother me.

my friend just told me our local gamestation is selling FIFA 10 at midnight. Said there was about 15 people in the shop pre-ordering for tonight.

Im getting this error at the end of the gameface creation process, after trying to upload the final data:

onUploadIOErrorHandler: [IOErrorEvent type="ioError" bubbles=false cancelable=false eventPhase=2 text="Error #2032: Erro de fluxo. URL: http://www.eafootballworld.com/p/avatar-head-display-program/a/head-creator/s/e/personas/764734/sku/012A0001/media?EASW-Version=2.0&maxed_slots=overwrite_oldest"]

Anyone knows what causes this?

Im getting this error at the end of the gameface creation process, after trying to upload the final data:

onUploadIOErrorHandler: [IOErrorEvent type="ioError" bubbles=false cancelable=false eventPhase=2 text="Error #2032: Erro de fluxo. URL: http://www.eafootballworld.com/p/avatar-head-display-program/a/head-creator/s/e/personas/764734/sku/012A0001/media?EASW-Version=2.0&maxed_slots=overwrite_oldest"]

Im getting that now aswel. I had one created but the game wouldnt download it, so tried to edit it and now this message!

Also on Xbox, can you make it so the replays are longer. I know on a ps3 if you go to replay you can watch from a while back but on Xbox just a little bit?

You choose yout team on your VP menu and the career starts with this team (no selection of team).

That's not true, mate. When you start BAPS, you can choose any team in the game. But you can go into your main VP settings and change your default team for other modes.

Had that last night.

Aren't Game and Gamestation the same place, therefore £49.99 pricing?

same parent company but there prices can differ. I heard gameplay.co.uk is also owned by Game. On the gamestation website it is £39.99. RRP is £49.99 so wouldnt be shocked if it is £50 in-store.

Just tried searching for manual ranked matches. And yes, there were none, but the two times I tried and created a room by myself, within a minute I had an opponent. Lovely, soo tired of assisted donkeys. :)

Both Tesco and Morrisons local to me have the games in stock but are refusing to make them available at midnight and instead are releasing them in the morning for £28.99 and £32.99 respectively.

They claim none of the chain are having a midnight launch, so only ASDA seems to be going ahead with it at the moment - according to the others.

my mate who works in tescos says there going on sale at midnight local to me :BOP:

Back
Top Bottom