FIFA 10

Both Tesco and Morrisons local to me have the games in stock but are refusing to make them available at midnight and instead are releasing them in the morning for £28.99 and £32.99 respectively.

They claim none of the chain are having a midnight launch, so only ASDA seems to be going ahead with it at the moment - according to the others.

:TU: Yeah, Cheers for the info, wont bother with them then...

im leaning more towards eitehr tesco or morrisons but cant get it until friday after work

Try and reserve a copy mate.

From what I've seen of the goals so far FIFA still need to do a lot of work on players reactions and emotions for both the scoring and conceding teams....

Very true, it's one department that needs worked on. Scoring a last minute winner or even equaliser you'd expect the crowd/players enjoyment and satisfaction to be greatly increased, but it never relates like that on the game after a goal.

I doubt it will be quiet, it will probably be busier than usual with a flurry of positives and negatives, no matter how trivial.

Any news on the Edge Magazine scans, yet, Liger?

FFS my gameface keeps turning out looking like some kind of alien. It keeps making my pupils really greeny and huge. Everything else looks fine except that.

FFS my gameface keeps turning out looking like some kind of alien. It keeps making my pupils really greeny and huge. Everything else looks fine except that.

In fairness, this was the picture you uploaded :

green-alien-mask.jpg

:COOL:

I doubt it will be quiet, it will probably be busier than usual with a flurry of positives and negatives, no matter how trivial.

Any news on the Edge Magazine scans, yet, Liger?

Sorry dude, I cant do it at work. Not my scanner and they wont do it.

For those with issues on their gamer face - have you uploaded a side photo as well as a front one?

It seems strange that Tim7 can be content with his and yet others are not happy so perhaps this is the difference?

RE: Tesco - that's what I got too - no info at all :RANT: Think I'll risk going to ASDA in the morning hopefully they will not have sold out all their stock!

Al I've rang Pudsey, & Killingbeck, they've got a limited amount of stock and I'm guessing it will be snaffled up tonight.... Just wondering where to go to, depending on how the big the queues will be hmmmm...

For those with issues on their gamer face - have you uploaded a side photo as well as a front one?

It seems strange that Tim7 can be content with his and yet others are not happy so perhaps this is the difference?
I did front view and side view, yes :)). Didn't adjust it online at all, just downloaded on 360 and it was perfect :)).

Haha, I've just got a belter text off the missus. I sent her an SMS saying I was going to Morrisons for the game in the morning instead of Game, due to the pricing. She sent one back saying :

"That bloody game. You were talking about it in your sleep last night!"

:LOL:

Lol Scutch - my wife keeps telling me to calm down - I'm 37 in a couple of weeks ffs!

Anyway, does everyone know that Blockbusters will be open at midnight too?

My local one in Liverpool is anyway.

I'm probably going to give HRH Royal Mail one last chance in the morning.

Well, I'm 30 now, but thankfully my mental age of 12 brings the average down nicely ;))

Oh, and as for Blockbuster, I tried them and they said tomorrow morning at the earliest, too. It's only a little town store, though.

Lol Scutch - my wife keeps telling me to calm down - I'm 37 in a couple of weeks ffs!

Anyway, does everyone know that Blockbusters will be open at midnight too?

My local one in Liverpool is anyway.

I'm probably going to give HRH Royal Mail one last chance in the morning.

My local BB is not opening, just called ASDA, I was their 104th of the day to ask...:SHOCK:

Haha, I've just got a belter text off the missus. I sent her an SMS saying I was going to Morrisons for the game in the morning instead of Game, due to the pricing. She sent one back saying :

"That bloody game. You were talking about it in your sleep last night!"

:LOL:

:LMAO:

Back
Top Bottom