FIFA 10

Any news as to when we get the patch? Want to start a MM but figure I should wait for the patch first :)

There were rumours of a lunchtime release, but M$ have obviously decided to ditch that. Saying that, it should become live soon. Unless they are waiting for tomorrow to tie in with the launch.

My gameface looks Asian ingame :(

742A0001_0_JPEG_SCREENSHOT_QzX.jpg

Yep, some EA guy posted on their forums saying they expect the patch to be tomorrow and it might have a squad update as well.

There were rumours of a lunchtime release, but M$ have obviously decided to ditch that. Saying that, it should become live soon. Unless they are waiting for tomorrow to tie in with the launch.

But it wasn't confirmed anywhere right? Seeing as the PS3 one's already out one would assume the 360 one would be ASAP rather than some silly predetermined point in time.

Tomorrow.

Speculation right?

I love the speed of the game when playing online, just a bit slower than offline. It reminds me a bit of FIFA 08 (though I'm not sure most people will like it). :P

It gives me a lot more time to build up play.

The exploitation which was inevitable.

Give someone enough time and patience, and they'll create a masterpiece which will ruin it for the rest of us ;))

Oh, wow. Could you get some scans up??

that is complete bullshit that they removed online tactics!!!! Just cause some little shit in ranked matches exlpoits it, doesnt mean my mates and I will. What dumb move by EA. What about leagues? Well after that rant, I must admit I never thought the tactics did a damn thing anyways, LOL. they were purley for show.

Big heads up for people.

He's class in real life, and in the game Mesut Ozil of Werder Bremen is amazing. Bought him to replace Ronaldinho.

He scored 4 in 5

Yeah I've just phoned Game and they're charging £49.99! :LOL:

"We will probably reduce the price eventually."

Robbing f*ckers.

Playing a BAPS game and Tottenham brought on a player, I'm sure it said it was Adam Smith. He was black with blonde hair. Thinking this probably wasn't right, I checked the Spurs squad after the game and there's no players like that.

Odd.

Yeah I've just phoned Game and they're charging £49.99! :LOL:

"We will probably reduce the price eventually."

Robbing f*ckers.

Mine was £45 from independant store. extra fiver as it was a couple of days early.

Game are shocking, best bet is the supermarkets now.

How are the subs generally so far Dags? are they more realistic in their tactics etc? In the demo Barcelona *always* bring on Maxwell for Henry and it does my head in - even if I'm beating them!

Fucking royal mail wankers!!!!! :(

Any news on ASDA doing a midnight launch?

Asda confirmed to sell the game at midnight for £26.71 shown on Page 20 of the sun! Game shows a 360 version tho I'm sure it'll be same price for PS3, Hoping to purchase one for my cousin as well so 2 copies tonight.

@Nick Cave I'll see you at Pudsey store tonight?!

Seems it's happening pb...

Well, the problem I have is that I had £75 on a Game store card from trading in unused tat. But I'm not putting £49.99 on that. No chance.

I've just called Morrisons and they're charging £30.99 so I've pre-ordered one for tomorrow morning.

No doubt Call of Duty MW2 will be the same £49.99. God only knows how much the Forza 3 LCE version would be.

I do not understand how over there they offer sales on video games.. here in the states it doesnt happen... every game at every store is at the same price... do your stores sell these games at a loss just to get you in the door? I dont get it..

That pic looks more like its from a Zombie game haha

So the game fucks up the faces then i take it

Back
Top Bottom