FIFA 10

The penalty bug has been sorted with the patch, which should be released today :COOL:

As for the editing, I hope Fifa 11 has a more extensive editing tool.

Fifa 11 needs.

1) Virtual pro face creation tool to be available for all players so you can upload your own creation of any players face.

That would create it's own modding community for the 360/ps3 right there and then, as in, whoever does say did a cracking players face can provide the settings and picture to others so they can updates theirs.

2) Every team in the game to have a commentary call name and every player.

3) More Stadiums

5) Managers on the touchline who's faces and names are editable.

6) Graphics overhaul

7) Minor gameplay tweaks

And i'll be like a pig in s**t.

Like i said before, we cant edit the faces of players with a starhead(real 3d faces made by artists at EA) like Adebayor, Rooney, Messi, C.Ronaldo...
We can only edit players that have generic faces like Jagielka or Gomes(Spurs) for instance.

Thanks for the reply. I've not read so much of this thread.

I've always meant to ask a database editor, what's the "consistency" stat in FIFA? Is it something that only matters in say Manager Mode or even in Exhibition does it effect a player?

Is anyone else having difficulty defending in the air?

I think it's to do with my player switching - it just switches out, or if my defender has to backpedal a few steps the striker will ALWAYS have it and score.

Im having paul scholes and shaun wright phillips score headers againt Terry and Ferdinand - its completely ridiculous.

Those with the game - have you noticed this? If so, any tips for defending crosses? And what level of player switching do you guys play on?

Fifa 11 needs.

1) Virtual pro face creation tool to be available for all players so you can upload your own creation of any players face.

That would create it's own modding community for the 360/ps3 right there and then, as in, whoever does say did a cracking players face can provide the settings and picture to others so they can updates theirs.

2) Every team in the game to have a commentary call name and every player.

3) More Stadiums

5) Managers on the touchline who's faces and names are editable.

6) Graphics overhaul

7) Minor gameplay tweaks

And i'll be like a pig in s**t.

Don't forget the player lock limit needs to go and the corner kicks should have a lot of "wrestling" going on in the penalty area. Also because of the player lock limit being gone a lot of players would be able to try to get to the ball on corners. If I press shoot button then he should try to attack the ball, I don't care if I am not close enough to reach it, he should still jump! I mean they have such great physical contact thingy going on so they should bring it to freekicks and corners and make them more alive.

Asda confirmed to sell the game at midnight for £26.71 shown on Page 20 of the sun! Game shows a 360 version tho I'm sure it'll be same price for PS3, Hoping to purchase one for my cousin as well so 2 copies tonight.

@Nick Cave I'll see you at Pudsey store tonight?!

Asda confirmed to sell the game at midnight for £26.71 shown on Page 20 of the sun! Game shows a 360 version tho I'm sure it'll be same price for PS3, Hoping to purchase one for my cousin as well so 2 copies tonight.

@Nick Cave I'll see you at Pudsey store tonight?!

I phoned all the ASDA's near me yesterday and they all told me their not open at Midnight. :(

EA could have easily made the default controls semi-assisted. That would have solved a lot of issues. But since they didn't we are stuck having to wait for a manual leader board or a system that gives a player extra points for playing with manual. EA went for the most simplest solutions which was not very well thought out.

I know what you are saying. But can't you just play using manual controls, and if you lose to someone who is using fully assisted, get over it? Just be humble. Don't point to yourself halfway up the leaderboard and say 'If I wasn't using manual I'd be higher'. That's a bit pathetic, I think. You should play for enjoyment, not so you can be the top of a leaderboard, in my opinion. The leadeboard thing is what makes people quit a game when they are losing, as they simply want a 100% win record.

I know you will strongly disagree with me, but it's just my opinion.

Cheers,

H

P.S. I play on manual and I can't shoot to save my life.

P.P.S. Having said all of that, it would be INCREDIBLY easy for EA to provide filters on the leaderboard, so it is a shame that they haven't done so.

Last edited:
I know what you are saying. But can't you just play using manual controls, and if you lose to someone who is using fully assisted, get over it? Just be humble. Don't point to yourself halfway up the leaderboard and say 'If I wasn't using manual I'd be higher'. That's a bit pathetic, I think. You should play for enjoyment, not so you can be the top of a leaderboard, in my opinion. The leadeboard thing is what makes people quit a game when they are losing, as they simply want a 100% win record.

I know you will strongly disagree with me, but it's just my opinion.

Cheers,

H

P.S. I play on manual and I can't shoot to save my life.

P.P.S. Having said all of that, it would be INCREDIBLY easy for EA to provide filters on the leaderboard, so it is a shame that they haven't done so.

You a Buddha or something? You're very peaceful.

Is it possible to edit stats of created players with no limit on the points? ie you could create a player with 99 for everything?

While that could be decent news for players not actually in the database that you can add and adjust yourself, there's little stopping someone from creating a team of superstars. Suppose it's ruining their enjoyment, rather than anyone elses. Or perhaps improving it. Meh.

Anyway, anyone confirm/deny?

so does this assistant picking the team for the league cup work correctly? does he use squad rotation?

No. I can't remember who I had in the first game of the league cup, but played a full first team squad, even if there was a bit of rotation. :(

Also, first match of the season was a mid-week night match.

Still, at least with the ground and weather allocation there is a bit of variation from week to week, which is an improvement on last year.

After 7 games, the top of the table looked like this for me:

Chelsea
Arsenal
Man UTD
Everton
Man City

Which again is an improvement.

Nah, I'm not a Buddha. I'm a normal human. Are you a twelve-year-old that cries and rants on his headset when he doesn't win a game of online virtual football?

H

:LOL: @ I'm a normal human. So Buddha's aren't normal humans :COOL:

Speaking of crying and ranting on headsets, I witnessed my mate smashing his up the other day due to a particular bad case of Death-on-Call of Duty-itus.

:COOL:

:LOL: @ I'm a normal human. So Buddha's aren't normal humans :COOL:

Speaking of crying and ranting on headsets, I witnessed my mate smashing his up the other day due to a particular bad case of Death-on-Call of Duty-itus.

:COOL:

Heh. Well less than half of all humans are Buddhas so by definition it isn't normal to be one.

That's weird about COD, as the other day I smacked myself in the knee as the COD4 campaign was doing my nut in. It still hurts. What's worse is I still don't know the best place to be on the ferris wheel bit! :)

H

Just played two manual games against Bitter, no lag at all :)). Great games. Very hard to create chances, good flow to the match.

That Ferris wheel stage can be a right royal pain in the arse. I just went Gung Ho Yo and opened up a can of whoop-ass, taking out the helicopter numpties first from a decent standpoint, then running around a lot shooting in every direction. :LOL:

Seems we're way off on a tangent now, so back to Fifa 10 we go...

Has anyone got the review from Edge Magazine up yet?

Buddhist! Buddhist! Buddhist!

(no that isn't a new chant from the terraces).

There are Buddhas but they're bloody rare.

That Ferris wheel stage can be a right royal pain in the arse. I just went Gung Ho Yo and opened up a can of whoop-ass, taking out the helicopter numpties first from a decent standpoint, then running around a lot shooting in every direction. :LOL:

Seems we're way off on a tangent now, so back to Fifa 10 we go...

Has anyone got the review from Edge Magazine up yet?

Got the magazine will be reading the review in 30 mins. Will try and get it scanned at work.

Back
Top Bottom