FIFA 10

Another of Torres :

qnjy1x.jpg

Thats more like it

no nigeria.. actually the only new NT is Holland, wich isnt excatly new since we had it fake last year.

how can they do this one of the best african teams and also quite high on the world rankings compared to alot of other national teams that made it into the game oh well maybe next year:RANT:

thank for taking the time to check really appreciate it
:WORSHIP:

I can't load my gameface. Maybe because I'm getting an error while saving it on EAsportsWorld. Mayeb to many peaple... :(
The preview seems perfect, I want to see me in game !

Ridiculous that Nigeria and also Wales are missing, considering the amount of teams on show in the rest of the game.

i dont know why they dropped nigeria seeing as they were in 08 yeah and wales are better than macedonia south africa etc and i remember seeing some stupid half star teams who never win a game i mean some of the teams are so bad that they would still lose if they were the only team on the pitch:RANT:

That's weird, never had that happen. It looks like if you have pressed Cancel/Skill dribble just before reaching the ball, not saying you do, but it looks like it would if you did I think.
I don't ever use supercancel to be honest, I don't have the response times (in my brain, not the game's fault) to hold down the triggers when I need to supercancel something!

Its like its switching between the players your controlling, how often is this happening?
Happening to me about 1 in 10 games at the moment. Not often enough to wreck the game, but combine it with the "press head and the player chests it" stuff, which results in your defender chesting it to a striker, and you've got some really frustrating moments.

Hopefully it's something they'll work on, it's one of those things you would imagine they have to tweak.

Regarding online matches,

Arghhhhh!!!
2 things anoying me off about this game,

1. When its a draw and the whistle goes you get 3 options, extra time, extra time with penalties, end game as a draw.
The amout of people who want to end the game as a draw is unreal.

Then if your opponent chooses a different option as you the game ends in a draw

This is disappointing, has this happened to anyone else?

Tbh i'd rather that online games ended as draws, it's annoying having a loss to your name because you lost a shootout, when pens are just pot luck...

Back
Top Bottom