FIFA 10

my eBay seller has dispatched mine today.
should arrive in 5 business days. long after most of yous get it.
but for a 'yangese*' like me, it's great news.

*see: Last of the Mohicans

I uploaded 3 goals, but none of them are on my account on Easportsfootballworld? Anyone know how to fix the problem?

Are you uploading to the same username/account on your console and your EA Football World ID? Or using more than one persona?

Do the AI still give away free kicks like they do in the demo?

I keep finding that when they get a free kick that's not in shooting distance. If I stand next to the player nearest the free kick the AI 9 times out of 10 will pass it to them which allows me standing in front of them to take the ball and run.

Yes Rad. Very reluctant to shoot on Professional difficulty too. Commits far too many fouls from sliding tackles, CPU has had two red cards in last two matches.

What the fuck have they done with Hammarbys shirts?! Sure we are not licensed, but this is a fucking joke. They are supposed to look like this:

DIF-HIF_20090809_05_hf427.jpg

In game they are (wrong) green with two very thin white lines at both sides of the chest. They got to be kidding me? Horrible, it isn't even close to even look anything like our shirts. Horrible.:RANT:

(Oh, and yeah, our away strip is completly wrong as well..)

http://img213.imageshack.us/i/photo114.jpg/
Just a question though, where do I go to see stadias? In pes its easy but I don't know where in here.

Hey mate, Thanks for the screenshots. Wondering if you could get a very important one for me.

Please can you get some screenshots for the Control settings part in Online mode. I want to make sure that us Semi-manual / manual players can play other people with the same settings rather than always against asssited ***'s.

Thanks a lot!

thanks for the pic lami..in MM is the big club still making their big players available for loan and transfer list?

Last edited:
Any chance of some pics of Gourcuff, Pavlyuchenko and Aaron Lennon?

One of which will be my first signing for spurs. :)

I'm 50/50 at rounding the keeper. Its much easier.

Its realistic, if you have a defender on you/close, it will massively affect your chances. If you're clean through, its all about doing the stepover, and timing the exit move, as the keeper commits. Then roll it in!

More patch info:

After like 7 or so more games on 7 minute halves... it's looking really good guys. The AI keeps just enough pressure on you that you know you shouldn't dally on the ball too long, but not so much that it becomes infuriating. The only player I've encountered that is absolutely unrelenting in his pursuit for the ball is Essien of Chelsea... he chases after you like his life depends on it lol. People who want to use midfield maestros like Xavi and Iniesta like they play in real life can do that here.

The AI doesn't go for chips anymore... at all it seems (though bare with me cuz this is only what I can glean from 10 or so games). They just kept going for a placed finish everytime they were through on goal. I don't know if these are isolated incidents or if it is in fact the update in effect, but I like it.

Sadly, MM is untouched. It's a lot of fun, but when form comes into play it can become a bit weird. Good performances increase form a tad too much, making your players a bit too good at times. I'm confident this will be fixed though cuz EA's done a good job so far.

Back to the game.

That is very good news. shame about the form factor thing but i think there'll probably be a patch for that too. EA's feedback forums have actually been looked at this time.

I for one welcome trickier keeper to beat. The goals were starting to worry me. Only players like fat frank, onion head (gerrard) and maybe rooney etc should be able to pole-axe the ball from 30 yards into the top bin and even then it should be down to timing, placement and positioning.

Hey mate, Thanks for the screenshots. Wondering if you could get a very important one for me.

Please can you get some screenshots for the Control settings part in Online mode. I want to make sure that us Semi-manual / manual players can play other people with the same settings rather than always against asssited ***'s.

Thanks a lot!

Entered a lounge, created a session, and under controls I can set it to any, manual, assisted, or semi-assisted.

Back
Top Bottom