FIFA 10

Jesus. I'm presuming the snow is a rare sight, anyway.

To have play tested the game with the snow effects and not realised that the white ball would cause a clash is ridiculous. Unless there's a way around it somehow. Needless to say, the patch should rectify this.

All matches in stadiums that have snow = white ball in snow.

Can you not have a coloured ball as default, or does it change the ball you have as your default in manager mode (I have no idea, I don't really play it).

In FIFA 09, for every mode I played I think it just gave you the ball as your default (or the hosts' default). I played against one guy who used an incredibly dark ball which was almost invisible. I was so furious :P

Has anyone who played online been able to confirm whether you can SEE weather when you play?

You can see the weather yeah

Don't be mistaken by these wet kits though as they all come out with them already wet and you can clearly see its just the normals kits with a bit of photoshop to make them look wet :)

yeah it looks alright but i was expecting it to gradually appear during a match not to be stuck straight on it :)

Yep true but it seems a lot of effort to put into the programming side to have it steadily appear, programming that would have been better spent on making the match ball automatically switch to an orange one when it snows, doh......

Like has been said though, if anything was to be focused on this time around, for me it would be the gameplay. Graphics and sound can be tweaked and worked upon for Fifa 11. The gameplay is the core feature which they seem to have almost perfected, which gives them a lot of scope to fine tune other areas next time. Obviously everyone wants different things and everything to be ticking nicely at the same time, but for the moment, it works for me.

Gameplay is something that has to evolve every year though - as WE/PES found out on the previous generation. With the sophistication of today's games, faults are even more obvious and hard to live with.

I'm sure within a month we'll all have found our little niggles and major routines from which we can score. And the AI will have used the same trick over and over when they need to. There's not much any programmer can do about that.

Maybe one day we'll get full on code updates after release, but I won't hold my breath.

For me they can cut down on gameplay for fifa 11 development. Obviously not stand still, but 70% again is to me not worth it, it is that good now.

I want even more randomness (mostly in keeper saves), remove player lock limit, be able to choose fixed player in any mode (like pes), focus on player individuality and team individuality.

More power and ability to do top spin shots (almost never happen, euro 08 had them where did they go?) and realistic power headers too.

With those changes I would love FIFA 11, even if I want even more because I'm greedy.

Is it still Glenn Hysen And Henrik Strömblad?

Yes it is. I usually turn off commentary first thing I do but I remember trying setting it to swedish in 09 and it sounds just as bad as in 09, so it might be the same commentary reused. They just read things from a paper with no passion at all. It's horrible.

Back
Top Bottom