FIFA 10

Yes it is. I usually turn off commentary first thing I do but I remember trying setting it to swedish in 09 and it sounds just as bad as in 09, so it might be the same commentary reused. They just read things from a paper with no passion at all. It's horrible.

To be fair they sound like that during real matches too..

about the pacth on EA forums:
"keepers are now super-human or something though... they have mega quick reactions lol. I suppose that means the positioning problem has been fixed."

i REALLY REALLY hope this aint true...otherwise EA has just broken the game :(

He added more:

EDIT: After extended play, there is a lot more space in midfield... the AI doesn't crowd you like you killed their mum. Skill moves (with the right player) are a good way to get round a player. The AI's finishing is friggin lethal. They've been through on goal several times and I did not see ONE chip. Good stuff.

You can still score belters as you would in real life... it just seems the one-on-one situation the keepers are still like 09. They fall for the dummy/fake shot, but they recover real quick.

Damnit friday needs to come quickly now. All this talk about what's broken opens your mind to the things you might not have noticed in the first place.

I am seriously starting to hate the DLC capabilities of gaming nowadays. moreso my console is not online yet.

I hate twitter, but considering it was EA themselves who forced me to sign up to it and use it in the first place..

Two tweets from me:

@ruttski snowy white pitch + white ball in MM?? Surely someone at EA went "wait a minute that makes it hard to see"? Will this be fixed pls? in reply to ruttski

@EAUK_FIFA does it fix the 5 subs issue in the football league? White ball in snow?half a minute ago from web in reply to EAUK_FIFA

Gameface is awesome:

DSCF6889.jpg

And that was taken just after I'd been fouled too so that's why I'm looking angrily/questioningly at the ref!

ShopTo just despatched my order so potentially tomorrow IS the day :-)

(sorry for those who have also subscribed to the "play.com" thread too if you just read this deeply trivial information in there too.)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom