FIFA 10

thanks for the pic lami..in MM is the big club still making their big players available for loan and transfer list?
Haven't started MM yet mate sorry.
Any chance of some pics of Gourcuff, Pavlyuchenko and Aaron Lennon?

One of which will be my first signing for spurs. :)

Gourcuff
Pavlyuchenko
Aaron Lennon

What are the settings for semi-assisted?
For online? When its highlighted it says "Semi-Assisted will set the assistance for Passing, Shooting, and Crossing to Semi". So I'm guessing manual should set everything to manual.

Last edited:
What the fuck have they done with Hammarbys shirts?! Sure we are not licensed, but this is a fucking joke. They are supposed to look like this:

DIF-HIF_20090809_05_hf427.jpg

In game they are (wrong) green with two very thin white lines at both sides of the chest. They got to be kidding me? Horrible, it isn't even close to even look anything like our shirts. Horrible.:RANT:

(Oh, and yeah, our away strip is completly wrong as well..)

HA!
welcome to my world... check out Gremio's(G.Porto Alegre)generic kit...its that much messed up too :(

Just made this for a little "Spot the differences" game:

fifa10comparacao.jpg

I could live with wrong fonts, but wrong sponsors?

:(

Edit: Could someone with a "voice" at the EA forums post this there? I'd love to see what they say about it.

Last edited:
A small request....stats of this player called "italiano" from the team "Padua" (our best player...played in chievo last season)

Last edited:
Dont Torres have blond mixed hair? Didnt remember torres as a brownie since he was what? 18 year old? lool, that Benfica kit is so wrong...oh boy hope those thing get fixed on the next patch.

A lot of the PES close ups and individual characters put Fifa to shame graphically, but then we all know this. Fifa takes it back animation wise.

Can you edit generic players appearances in this one? Never understand why you weren't allowed to correct lower league players in FIFA 09.

Back
Top Bottom