FIFA 10

what is it the 3rd kit? like this one

89578513.jpg

Usually black shorts with that, but I can see they have a point.

so im depressed, i must like PES, etc.. jesus for a thread who claims to not have a go at the "other game" or other opinons you guys are full of shit, LOL

that shot was unrealistic and cheezey looking.. i dont care if it is fifa or pes, i call it like i see it...

I think it's mainly cause it actually looked good? and the only thing wrong really was the swing of his foot not being strong enough. load of player have scored with their wrong foot with power. It's not an impossibility.

I have noticed hat yourself and nick cave never really say anything but negative things about fifa , but then again I seem to see a lot of the positive, so i can't really talk. :LOL:

No need to say you "depressed" though.

I think it's mainly cause it actually looked good? and the only thing wrong really was the swing of his foot not being strong enough. load of player have scored with their wrong foot with power. It's not an impossibility.

I have noticed hat yourself and nick cave never really say anything but negative things about fifa , but then again I seem to see a lot of the positive, so i can't really talk. :LOL:

No need to say you "depressed" though.

a few pages back i said fifa 10 with mates will be brilliant... also changend my opinion on fifa 10 once i got the dribbling down, looks awesome with mates

If it went in i would have claimed it :LOL:

I had to post it anyway if it was me or the AI as it wouldn't happen in 09 and it looks very realistic

Finally got my hands on it today!
Vast improvement on 09 and even the demo I would say.

One thing though, whats up with the balls and boots?
Not every ball is selectable like last year....say for instance I want to play with a german team, the nike premier league ball isnt there, and there isnt a hi-vis version either!
Same for the boots, not selectable for every player!

Ok my first ever finesse goal...and it was a first time MANUAL belter...WOW...pick this out!!!!!

http://www.easportsfootball.co.uk/media/play/video/9786583

Very nice indeed!

I find that manual goals tend to be more likely to fly into the top corner than the bottom corner because I always charge the shot right up. I think a lot of that is cos I want to use that extra split second to make sure I'm aiming accurately, as well as wanting to try and make sure it beats the keeper. Using assisted or semi I tend to tap shoot, rather than charge it up so much.

Shopto posted mine at 9pm tonight. Odds on it getting here for Thursday?

Last edited:
Finally got my hands on it today!
Vast improvement on 09 and even the demo I would say.

One thing though, whats up with the balls and boots?
Not every ball is selectable like last year....say for instance I want to play with a german team, the nike premier league ball isnt there, and there isnt a hi-vis version either!
Same for the boots, not selectable for every player!

Those definitely look like licensing issues.

Back
Top Bottom