FIFA 10

Any ps3 fans looking to join a BAP Club? if so PM me and let me know. i got a few people from here already members such has mjsmith and tobi.

Completely new to it, never touched Clubs before. Are there any rules to it? E.g., a club has restricted control settings etc? I'm interested but I might allow myself to spend some time with the game first. I'm also interested in seeing whether 10 v 10 will be a lagfest again.

Can you? I'm pretty sure the accuracy goes down quite a lot when kicking with a low rated weak foot. Seems more apparent in the demo from 09 to me aswell. Although if you play with the top end players they are probably too good on their weak foot aswell. Hmmmm......great addition to the discussion that was. :D

Maybe I should elaborate more. I'm not only talking passing. I mean dribbling, shooting, crossing and the way the player can cut in and imo Fifa lacks in this department.

I'll probably get round to it by Crimbo TBH, but it will be me just with better ankle joints... :P

Ditto, done my ankle ligaments in last week

Anyone in Glasgow? Another forum says G-Force will be selling it late tomorrow afternoon.

Woohoo!!

I got Fifa 09 from G-Force last year on the Wednesday before release but from memory they were selling it at £49.99.

Oh yeah that's right, me too. Might just wait till Friday

Completely new to it, never touched Clubs before. Are there any rules to it? E.g., a club has restricted control settings etc? I'm interested but I might allow myself to spend some time with the game first. I'm also interested in seeing whether 10 v 10 will be a lagfest again.
Clubs is a bit like 10v10 but instead of playing againts random kids, you play with an actual team/clan. think of it has a FPS clan where your clan takes on another one where team work is a must to succed at it.

Is the commentary for those with the full version really letting the game down?

Thought it was supposed to have it's own Ai and loads of additional stuff?

Is the commentary for those with the full version really letting the game down?

Thought it was supposed to have it's own Ai and loads of additional stuff?

Some reviews have said it's very samey to last years with a few added quips, whereas others say it's great. Bottom line is it's not poor, but could and no doubt will be better next year.

Someone on another forum I post on reckons that the manager mode is really fucked up. Stuff like ratings dropping ridiculously (Gerrard down to a 71, and Torres 79). He's won all his matches, so it's not form that's done that. He also can only sign like League One quality players such as Beckford, which is stupid.

Hopefully it'll be fixed.

Someone on another forum I post on reckons that the manager mode is really fucked up. Stuff like ratings dropping ridiculously (Gerrard down to a 71, and Torres 79). He's won all his matches, so it's not form that's done that. He also can only sign like League One quality players such as Beckford, which is stupid.

Hopefully it'll be fixed.

Well hopefully this patch will iron some of this out, but we as consumers should still push for other things to be fixed like incorrect commentary in mm and why they've fucked up newcastle kits again this year.

Well hopefully this patch will iron some of this out, but we as consumers should still push for other things to be fixed like incorrect commentary in mm and why they've fucked up newcastle kits again this year.

Yeah what the hell is up with our away kit? Bright blue shorts? :CONFUSE:

Just got mine,Manchester derby in the snow at old trafford going to be up late tonight.It's great you can see the breath coming out in the cold madden style.

Last edited:
so the gameplay is overcoming the badly made Gala kits? :D
i hope so, cause it is for me, this game is so great i can forget about those little details.

I agree mate. It's like you said. I can forget the little details because of the gameplay. Let's hope EA will pay attention to detail for FIFA 11, because the gameplay is on the highway yet ;)

what is it the 3rd kit? like this one

89578513.jpg

I love that you have such control over the ball in FIFA 10. Reminds me of WE9LE where you can do quick ball movement/turns to avoid tackles.

Just recorded this video from FIFA 10:
YouTube - FIFA 10 dribble

I can quickly tap the ball to the side with left stick when he comes sliding in on me, and then when the other guy attack with a standing tackle I can use right stick to quickly change direction. I love it, you have so much control now.

And then with Skilled Dribble (that my virtual pro can't do yet) it opens up even more control of quick ball movements. You couldn't do anything like this in 09.

another bug, the team that eliminates you from a cup goes on to the final, ALLWAYS, no matter what stage / team strength. they might not win the cup but they are allways one of the two final teams...

yeh I know the nolan pick is the real one, but surely the one with blue shorts is better to play with, otherwise your almost just in your home kit. And yeh it was against Dundee

Back
Top Bottom