FIFA 10

Lami is that sig about PES 10 or PES 11?

If its 10 they have royally fucked up and even if its 11, 10 was meant to be a big change which didn't happen

The game is out here. Should I get it... Should I not...

Go for it so we can bash the hell out of it a few weeks down the line...actually wait.....the FA license expires next year and if we buy it we will be funding the antichrist...I mean we will be giving EA more money to keep the licenses exclusive to EA.

Man City stats if anyone's interested

imag0027c.jpg

imag0028m.jpg

I called my local ASDA (Bolton - Manchester Rd) and they confirmed that they'll be doing a midnight opening but can't confirm the price right now.

I'm going to take the plunge and cancel my Amazon order, thanks Nick.

I put this in the wrong thread

The long throw trait may become a cheat this year ala the back post corner on 09 as i can hit the bar off everyone and if you practised enough you can win corners off them or get a open goal with the keeper keeping it in play off the bar/post everytime

I haven't play the demo, so I'm double suprised with the gameplay. The game flows soooo nice. 10 times better then FIFA 09. The crosses are so nice, shooting is also very very nice. Everything is nice nice nice :D

Shame that the graphics are 90% the same. Hopefully FIFA 11 will have wonderful graphics!

What's stopping you? Get it bought :COOL:
I'm still in 2 minds about it. I'm a sucker for football games. If we had more football games like the old days I would've had them all on the shelf :BLUSH:
Lami is that sig about PES 10 or PES 11?

If its 10 they have royally fucked up and even if its 11, 10 was meant to be a big change which didn't happen

It's about PES 2010 :LOL:
Actually, It's about PES 2009.... :II
Go for it so we can bash the hell out of it a few weeks down the line...actually wait.....the FA license expires next year and if we buy it we will be funding the antichrist...I mean we will be giving EA more money to keep the licenses exclusive to EA.

:LOL:

I think I'm getting weak... Must... not... purchase... Fi... Ah dammit I think I'll get it :SMUG:

I called my local ASDA (Bolton - Manchester Rd) and they confirmed that they'll be doing a midnight opening but can't confirm the price right now.

Both my brothers work nights at that exact ASDA. They're in tonight so I've asked them to ask around.

Does he like PES?

As for unrealistic, not really no. Not compared to PES"s POWER shots that happen with every single player, every single time.

Back
Top Bottom