FIFA 10

@charlievolano

cant find padova man..only found PADUA, and its a non licensed team...white shirt with a red should stripe :(

padua.jpg

Posted Earlier ;)

My thought of the game so far

+ Shooting has been improved ( Notice a lot of shots from close trickling wide, Using assisted, could this be problem?)
+ Passing feels great
+ nets improved
+ training
+ can now take people on

on the bad side, its still a pain to control them. Top players have rubbish close control, in tight situations its almost impossible to turn players without running into traffic or them knocking ball too far ahead. anyone notice this?

Well, I think that's a matter of taste.

I also prefer Ibra above Torres. They are both fantastic strikers.

Yup. Torres is arguably the most complete all round striker in the world at the moment, but I think EA are going off a number of things for overall ratings. Current team, valuation, reputation etc.

I'm not saying Torres isn't a better striker than Ibrahimovic, but a lot of things have obviously been taken into consideration, and as mentioned, it certainly is a matter of taste.

I think Ibra was 92 overall on Fifa09, and I managed to push his rating up to 98 via Manager Mode. He was phenomenal.

+ Shooting has been improved ( Notice a lot of shots from close trickling wide, Using assisted, could this be problem?)
+ Passing feels great
+ nets improved
+ training
+ can now take people on

on the bad side, its still a pain to control them. Top players have rubbish close control, in tight situations its almost impossible to turn players without running into traffic or them knocking ball too far ahead. anyone notice this?

Oooh nets improved???? Please elaborate?

+ Passing feels great
+ nets improved
+ training
+ can now take people on

:LOL:

Didn't manage to get it today, rang the shop and they had it in. But they also received a letter saying they weren't allowed to sell it early. Oh well, thursday it is then.

I'm not sure I'll bother getting the game early if someone sells it tomorrow. I think I'll keep my online order but check if Asda are doing the £25 offer, damn good saving if it's true.

:TU: I'll be ringing around this afternoon as the 'get it early' game begins...

Nick if there's any firm info on Asda selling it for £25 I'm gonna want a copy even if your missus gets a copy early, GET ME ONE :D if not I'll see you at the Pudsey store!

Just called Game Focus in Goodge Street. Guy said he would love to sell Fifa 10 now but that aint got there copies yet and likely to be getting them in tomorrow.

So basically you could go down on Thursday night at midnight as techincally it becomes Friday and they would sell the game there n then?

Back
Top Bottom