FIFA 10

Looks like Shopto are shipping it tomorrow. Dont know whether to cancel my order with shopto and go Asda. I went yo my local Asda last year for Fifa at midnight and those punks were not selling it.

To be honest, I'm not that fussed over saving £1.90 or whatever it is you're all falling about over trying to find the best deals. I'll pay whatever it costs in Game on the day.

Although I did try to get the best deal for Forza 3 LCE edition as that was over £50.

£20 saving if the ASDA thing is true, though liger saying they weren't even selling it at his last time is worrying...

Been looking on the net about the Asda deal and read on one forum that Asda will advertise this deal in the press tomorrow.

Hopefully that means that all ASDA stores will be going ahead with midnight launch. Might be best to ring your local store and see if they are doing it though.

Also just read this..

http://forums.electronicarts.co.uk/...soft-xbox-360/820319-asda-truth-revealed.html

Ok so just rang ASDA to see if i could get any truth about these midnight rumours. After i heard some of the prices being dished around about some sort of "Midnight Special Offer" i was keen to find out and if it was true reserve my copy and head out late thursday evening.
So i ring up and ask if it will be on the shelves at midnight she replies Yes so i proceed to ask what the price will be on that night.
She then tells me its store policy not to release the prices until a day before the games release. So those people saying £25 and £30 arent telling the truth.
Il update on thursday with the real price

Last edited:
Shopto thing was because they were updating the database.. ( I think to take off the £3 compensation) its now back to normal prices...

Another shop in Peckham that say they will have FIFA10 on Xbox 360 tomorrow:

R M Games - 020 76397553
33 Rye Lane, London, SE15 5BY

I'm not sure I'll bother getting the game early if someone sells it tomorrow. I think I'll keep my online order but check if Asda are doing the £25 offer, damn good saving if it's true.

Been looking on the net about the Asda deal and read on one forum that Asda will advertise this deal in the press tomorrow.

Hopefully that means that all ASDA stores will be going ahead with midnight launch. Might be best to ring your local store and see if they are doing it though.

Also just read this..

http://forums.electronicarts.co.uk/...soft-xbox-360/820319-asda-truth-revealed.html
:TU: I'll be ringing around this afternoon as the 'get it early' game begins...

Back
Top Bottom