FIFA 10

The situation is a bit more complex, I only have a wireless connexion available and I don't want to spend something like 80euros on the wireless tool for the 360 just to download demos,patches and not have enough speed to play online games.
I know my situation is a bit unique but it's how it is and I'm trying to find the best solution that doesn't involve spending a lot of money.

mate do you have a wireless laptop/desktop? you can connect an ethernet cable to your xbox from your laptop. YOu can connect that pc to the wirless internet, then you can share your internect connection on your pc and you xbox will be able to connect to live

Should be the case, yep.

Shall do that! Oh how I wish it was released on the 1st Oct, would be easily able to pick it up on my way back from the United vs Wolfsburg game. RuneEdge just said he works in Tesco so have sent him a PM to see if they are doing the £30 jobby again!

:TU: Will do, she goes for lunch around now so I'll hear soon I hope...

If you get a copy early and have one for me, let us know I'd even meet n pay you straight away :D

Ah, tricky.... Do you know someone else with a 360??? You could take your hard drive round and install it from their's onto your hard drive.

I'm guessing, but maybe EA might make the patch available online for you to put on a usb stick and install like that, or Microsoft used to send you a disc if you paid postage.

You know what ? I called earlier today EA france and told them about my situation and they replied to me exactly what you said in your post that I should contact MS and ask them to send me a disc with the patch.
I'm searching for MS phone number and ask them too and hopefully they can send it to me and even if I have to pay money it won't be expensive.

mate do you have a wireless laptop/desktop? you can connect an ethernet cable to your xbox from your laptop. YOu can connect that pc to the wirless internet, then you can share your internect connection on your pc and you xbox will be able to connect to live

I know the method gomito and have been trying it for ages but it's never worked for me

Btw the game will be released tomorrow in France which is weird as it's always been the same day as the UK

Last edited:
I took these and put them in the Clubs thread but though you lot might be interested in them as well :)

-------------------------

Here are the stats which track your VP :)

Attributes

29092009010.jpg

Goalscoring

29092009011.jpg

Passing and Dribbling

29092009012.jpg

29092009013.jpg

Defending

29092009014.jpg

Some good stats to keep track of any way like longest range goal, players skinned, goals clean sheets at last and types of goals scored.

Last edited:
A friend of mine had his ShopTo preorder despatched yesterday and received it today. What's up with that!?Mine hasn't been despatched :(

You're sure he's telling the truth? ShopTo are still saying stock is due tomorrow.

Last edited by a moderator:
I really hope they allow us to point out database errors, like the Gala kit, City's kit, Adebayor's hair..etc... If we create a thread to gather everything we spot then see if CD will send it to them.

I really hope they allow us to point out database errors, like the Gala kit, City's kit, Adebayor's hair..etc... If we create a thread to gather everything we spot then see if CD will send it to them.

Good idea! You wanna start the thread up? Like you say, we've already got a few things that need fixing.

ShopTo just posted this on their forum:

Its all going out via royal mail first class recorded as usual.

We are also running low on stock for release date so get the pre-orders in quick.

Any sort of royal mail delivery would get the same interruptions as the recorded service, new methods are being looked in to with different carriers but these things dont happen over night unfortunately.

Doesn't look good for pre-orders arriving for Thursday.

Last edited by a moderator:
http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/491068/fifa-10-tesco-weekend-deal-only-ps3/

I have just been told by a trusted friend and fellow FIFA series fan that Tesco will be running an offer from Friday October 2nd (release day) to Sunday October 4th, the latest installment of FIFA for just £28.99 for PS3 and X-Box 360.

I'm pretty sure it will be nation wide too and not limited to our local...

If it is true it's the cheapest I've heard it being released for, worth keeping your eyes peeled this weekend.

Note to members, there is no "real" proof of this deal, it may or may not be true, so hold off on your HOT / COLD votes till proven to be true..
- DudeyGeeza

Good idea actually, but that isnt database related...database is about atributes, player accessories or non star head players(like adebayor) apperances.

It's only an issue for a select few areas judging by the royal mail website. Or have I missed an important point?

Shopto never seem to deliver to me before Friday anyway. Ironic that the time I choose to give it one last chance ahead of Play is when there's a postal strike.

Well, like I've said, I traded in loads of un-used games at Game shop near where I live, and they put £75 credit on my store card, so that's where I'll be buying mine on Friday. I hope this postal strike doesn't affect my car when I travel to buy it...

I'm sure the hairstyles etc are in the database that the game calls on to make up the player models... where else are they going to go ????

Anyway have started a thread... Post away...

http://forums.evo-web.co.uk/showthread.php?p=1749009#post1749009

The haistyles on starhead players like Adebayor, Rooney or Messi are made by EA artists and cant be changed by us(editors) thus this cant be updated in a squad update.
It would require a specific pacth for it wich i think EA would consider way to expensive for a simple hairstyle update, specially if u think how often players change their hairstyles, its ridiculous.
Same goes for the kit updates, although i would really like them to fix those bad kits such as Galatassaray.

Back
Top Bottom