FIFA 10

LOL it won't and that's the beauty of listening to your fans.

It's not like they haven't been working on this patch for a while. Infact I suspect this patch is a result from a lot of response from sites like FSB and the Emirates playtest etc. No way they've popped this thing out in a couple of weeks. It also seems to suggest that other niggles will be addressed in the patch.

NP. It's been very frustrating having to be quiet waiting to see if we could get the update done in time. That said - it's not been approved yet by MS and Sony - so it's not a done deal...

Fingers crossed.

he also addressed some manger mode issues in that thread. I believe him when he says "we'll look into it".

It'd be easy to chastise EA for not having this sorted by the time the game was printed but I think anything to do with the AI has to be SERIOUSLY worked on for over a month with testing before committing to it. Imagine if they rushed to change the GK AI and that had an adverse effect on the defensive line?

Anyways, this is very good news. I'm glad they're trying to get it addressed by launch.

download burn install I think. Would expect it to be the same as the demo's. But I could be wrong, you could always send an email to EA if they can send out a disc.

Great to see EA respond so quickly. I know that half way exploit shouldnt of been in there but but its so good to see EA actually update the fans on what they are doing to fix it.

Now I need to decide to cancel my pre-order with shopto and go Asda instead?

no internet at home, you kidding?

As zee, I have internet at home but it's the speed isn't fast enough(because it's a free service given our University) for me to play online games.It is really slow and I have the same concerns as Zee to pay money for something I won't use very often(online gaming isn't really for me anyway) him.
If someone knows the solution please let me know

Anyone else getting this glitch?

web.jpg

As zee, I have internet at home but it's the speed isn't fast enough(because it's a free service given our University) for me to play online games.It is really slow and I have the same concerns as Zee to pay money for something I won't use very often(online gaming isn't really for me anyway) him.
If someone knows the solution please let me know

Well you said you have the internet, just a slow connection, connection wont matter with the patch, it'll be a tiny file and you wont have to be connected long.

Rad - What's wrong? I cant tell.

Look at where the Newcastle players are standing before the kick off. Oh and before anyone asks, and because it kinda sounded like I was having the bug and asking oif anyone has it... I don't have the game. I got that poic from the newcastle forums posted earlier in this thread - the guy who took the pic said that 90% of his games start with that bug.

Well you said you have the internet, just a slow connection, connection wont matter with the patch, it'll be a tiny file and you wont have to be connected long.

The situation is a bit more complex, I only have a wireless connexion available and I don't want to spend something like 80euros on the wireless tool for the 360 just to download demos,patches and not have enough speed to play online games.
I know my situation is a bit unique but it's how it is and I'm trying to find the best solution that doesn't involve spending a lot of money.

The situation is a bit more complex, I only have a wireless connexion available and I don't want to spend something like 80euros on the wireless tool for the 360 just to download demos,patches and not have enough speed to play online games.
I know my situation is a bit unique but it's how it is and I'm trying to find the best solution that doesn't involve spending a lot of money.

Ah, tricky.... Do you know someone else with a 360??? You could take your hard drive round and install it from their's onto your hard drive.

I'm guessing, but maybe EA might make the patch available online for you to put on a usb stick and install like that, or Microsoft used to send you a disc if you paid postage.

I thought the patches downloaded automatically when you boot a game when connected to Xbox Live on 360, and weren't bootable files which can be downloaded on their own... could be wrong.

Found this on another forum

Originally Posted by tapedeck
ASDA are selling this for £25 but only from 12-6am on Thursday/Fri morning. My mate who works in ASDA was told this by his boss today.

Looking forward to this!

Looking forward to this!

If that's right I may hold off picking it up full price Thursday pm and nip to ASDA, anyone confirm this...?

With all the crap that has gone on with Cardiff having no sponsor, then having one for 1 game (due to the company not being licenced in Europe - 777balls.com) and now having a new one (SBOBET.com) since yesterday, I very much doubt that will be in the game.
If anything, it should be blank and not the 777 one.

Something's going on with my shopto pre-order. The pre-order price had dropped to £30, but my account balance which was around £45 was completely wiped out. Now the account balance is back, and the pre-order price remains the same.

I don't know what's going on, but hopefully they don't cock this up! On the plus side i could get the game for cheaper, on the negative side there's a good chance i could lose this balance and still have to pay for the game. If that happens, they will be getting, a very, very angry e-mail.

Something's going on with my shopto pre-order. The pre-order price had dropped to £30, but my account balance which was around £45 was completely wiped out. Now the account balance is back, and the pre-order price remains the same.

I don't know what's going on, but hopefully they don't cock this up! On the plus side i could get the game for cheaper, on the negative side there's a good chance i could lose this balance and still have to pay for the game. If that happens, they will be getting, a very, very angry e-mail.

Price is still £34.85?

Back
Top Bottom