FIFA 10

I had teh slowdown aswell Nick, especially with early crosses. Guess it was something to do with the distance, more players/stadiums visible. Went away after one of the updates and then slowly came back again. :(

Those halfway goals are crap, I never actually attempt them (well maybe with Xabi) but for online that will be ridiculous!

You had the slowdown in 09?
That's strange cause it never happened to me? (Except from Euro 2008)
I saw a PS3 version yesterday on a games fair, (definatley not hte Demo, not sure if it was the final version) that had also slowdowns. But I don't know if it was stadium or weather dependant.
I hope this is not happening in the release PS3 version *pray*

I think they will fix the gk's/defensive high-line in a patch. I'd be surprised if they didn't. There'll likely be a patch within a few weeks of the ACTUAL launch day. It's a shame it's launching with this though, it was pointed out to them as far back as the Emirates Gameplay day by many.

It's the one clear thing that needs to be addressed imo. The rest is fine until 2011.

I'm still very excited to play it. I will play the crap out of it next week. This week is very busy for me though. :(

I think it's new:

5nomzt.jpg

11sm22t.jpg

2zr1bls.jpg

symrh2.jpg

1z2ojkh.jpg

2djt89v.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
All that and their coverstar's celebration is missing (the kaka/lampard celebration). I'm baffled by that.

I (and others) are doing our best to try and get EA to respond regarding the goalie glitch. My prayer is that if you tap double Y the goalie will move back enough to save. It shouldn't be necessary but it just might save the online in its current state.

Oh well. Still excited just to play friends and hopefully online with manual :D

Looks like we're getting somewhere through Twitter. (that is, somewhere to perhaps maybe in the future at some point getting a response..)

Last edited:
I had teh slowdown aswell Nick, especially with early crosses. Guess it was something to do with the distance, more players/stadiums visible. Went away after one of the updates and then slowly came back again. :(

Those halfway goals are crap, I never actually attempt them (well maybe with Xabi) but for online that will be ridiculous!

yeah, i remember seeing something about a patch sorting it but it never seemed to do jack for me...;)

Does anyone know if you don't have a full squad of human players for clubs, is the rest of your team generic players or the real team players?

Aside from getting the Galatasaray kit wrong, they've also given Villa claret socks, when in fact they wear light blue socks, unless there is a clash.

Aside from getting the Galatasaray kit wrong, they've also given Villa claret socks, when in fact they wear light blue socks, unless there is a clash.

so true... plus that Valencia shirt look to be gray when infact its a PURE white... but that galatasaray shirt is really shockin IMO...

http://forums.electronicarts.co.uk/...immediate-reply-regarding-long-shot-flaw.html

David Rutter said:
We'll be confirming in the morning that this exploit, amongst other issues will be fixed in an update which SHOULD, all things blowing in our favour at Microsoft and Sony, be available DAY 1 globally.

The full response is being translated - but you've baited me into replying

Cheers

D

Now... where's the smilie....

:BOP:

EDIT: Highly important:

:BOP: As soon as I saw those videos I was so... concerned for this game. Now I'm over Io!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom