FIFA 10

Very good, mate.

Is it me, or does that look more like Cruyff than Modric? Mind you, having said that...

modriccruyff6.jpg

25042008_luka-modric.jpg

JCruyff.jpg

It must be that #14 shirt :COOL:

Mate, he's a joy in the game, just like real life.

Dreaded slowdown? Haven't noticed any of that in 09 or 10 demo. 09 online, yes due to a bit of lag now and then but that's it for me. If it's a known issue then I have never had a problem or are you talking to people who have already managed to get there hands on 10???

Sorry SJP I missed your post, It's when the ball goes into a crowded box of players, it looks like it goes into slow motion for a few seconds, usually when you are attacking :P...

It may be stadia dependent, if you have not had it I'd be very surprised it's been around on the PS3 since at least 08... :RANT:

OPM - good news :D

Just be patient with the AI's tackling and heading advantages. The CPU doesn't learn how to win these; it just knows.

Cheers Fernadez. Tip top, although Wilson certainly looks like a generic effort more than anything else!

Nevertheless, thanks for posting!

To all the people complaining about the wrong font being used on the shirt or the sponsor logo being the wrong size stop complaining - at least your team is in the game. As a Partick Thistle fan i have to wait until either (a) Partick get promoted to the SPL or (b) EA include the lower scottish divisions and i know which is more likely!

Roll on Fifa 2020;)

On a serious note it is pretty poor that EA can't get these simple things right but given that i tend to play on tele cam the exact size and placement of logos/fonts really doesn't bother me in the slightest.

Does anyone have any pics of themselves in-game for their Virtual Pro? I'm very curious to see how they turn out as when I make mine I seem to have a huge head when comparing it to the width of the shoulders on the preview.

Pretty good that. But in your avatar the detail is lost slightly and you look about 40! No offence of course, as you're clearly not from your photo. ;))

In game looks terrific.

btw, not having any issues with the L1 player switching, and i did in 09..everytime i change players its going to who i want and instantly so far. I have mine 1 bar from the left

On the flip side Woody's just gone down clutching his knee..

Pretty good that. But in your avatar the detail is lost slightly and you look about 40! No offence of course, as you're clearly not from your photo. ;))

In game looks terrific.

I thought ingame looked rubbish. I've since changed my hair to what I have it like now and from a distance it actually does look like me, I'll upload a pic later. Im happy with it now :)

I had teh slowdown aswell Nick, especially with early crosses. Guess it was something to do with the distance, more players/stadiums visible. Went away after one of the updates and then slowly came back again. :(

Those halfway goals are crap, I never actually attempt them (well maybe with Xabi) but for online that will be ridiculous!

Last edited:
Wilson skin is too dark, its going to be like playing with strangers again.

Oh god, that long range shot look like it will be this years halfway line goal and chip on the edge of the box goal.

This is worse, actually. I prefer this game overall, but FIFA 10's online will be FAR worse than FIFA 09's.

You don't have to do ANYTHING but shoot here. The halfway line goal was harder to do than this - and could only happen in those certain situations (kick off).

This.. this looks absolutely disgusting. This game will be absolutely ruined until they fix it, and they will REALLY have to fix it.

Manual filters better be popular because I won't be able to bear playing against this. I will break the disc over my knee.

My only possible sanctuary.. is that if you double tap Y, would it prevent the GK from being so far off his line? He shouldn't be at any time... but still.

I got a keeper sent off to just confirm it can happen, the outfield players are shit in goals as you would expect :LOL:

You get this screen after a Keepers red card as well

28092009005.jpg

Back
Top Bottom