FIFA 10

To everyone, i went to gamez in peckham rye, about 10 mins on train from london bridge, but im not sure how many copies he has left...also i had to give him the nod and the wink, but i took back 09 and prince of persia and got £16 for them which was good.

He's charging £45 btw

If you wanna go there and say fernadez told you to come then do by all means.

To everyone, i went to gamez in peckham rye, about 10 mins on train from london bridge, but im not sure how many copies he has left...also i had to give him the nod and the wink, but i took back 09 and prince of persia and got £16 for them which was good.

He's charging £45 btw

Did u go there after I posted this message yesterday.

He's charging £45 btw

Ah, cheers. I knew he had some yesterday, but it's a bit of a trek from me (Tottenham). Called him earlier as I work in London Bridge, and he hasn't got any left. :(

He said hopefully Wednesday.

Did u go there after I posted this message yesterday.

yeah so thanks, my friend had told me about the place as well...games great can really feel the difference between my spurs players, which is something i always thought fifa lacked as well, modric is nice and nippy. Even the cross field balls, Lennon's slow and poor technique compared to picking out people beautifully with Huddlestone.
Palacios is showing some good postioning as well in front of the back 4, which was a problem for me in 09. my DM would either go missing or drop to deep into a back 5, and i have it on the default formation.
Still cant change skipper in game though, and i refuse to give Crouch the armband.

Ahhhh thats beautiful from Moddle, tight to the touchline, two players round him, gets the ball, skilled dribble, left-right foot quickly flick of the right stick and he's gone down the line, cuts inside and bends one off the post.

Last edited:
Anyone playing on PS3, have you noticed the dreaded slowdown...?

Dreaded slowdown? Haven't noticed any of that in 09 or 10 demo. 09 online, yes due to a bit of lag now and then but that's it for me. If it's a known issue then I have never had a problem or are you talking to people who have already managed to get there hands on 10???

:TU: That slow motion when a ball comes in to a crowded was soo damn annoying, I'll be delighted if they have finally sorted it...

I used to get it on 08 with goal kicks and then occasionally in 09 when viewing the highlights and you'd get a low wide shot showing the arena, fans and all players.

Not sure whether to stick or twist. Have this pre ordered from Gameplay hoping for it to arrive on the Thursday but would be pointless if it arrived on the Friday as I could pick it up (even worse if it doesn't arrive by then!)

Might as well keep the order and if it doesn't arrive, you'd be able to send it back unopened and get your money back anyway.

ea.jpg

Now you know why the people are so afraid to sell the games early.

I'm hoping the postal strike won't affect me anyway as I've ordered through Argos. I'd imagine their own vans will be delivering? Hopefully anyway.

okay, as annoyed as i was by all the little things last night i can NOT wait to get home and start up this sucker again just to score some nice goals.

damn. ;)

Back
Top Bottom