FIFA 10

Lads, don't normally like to bother those with the game but if someone has a spare minute could they check the Motherwell away kit (scotland---SPL---motherwell)

We announced it quite late so I doubt its made the game. :( It should be claret with amber pinstripes and have a white JAXX and Canterbury logo's.

Cheers if someone can do this.

I guess i'm the only one here that doesn't care about faces, kits and nets then :)

Derby haven't even got a sponsor either but i dont care :LOL:

You lot must have to much eye for detail, just enjoy the game and forget about out of place or wrong shape numbers :)

can't do that as it is the first thing i see when i select a team...:D ;)

what is really pissing me off right now that if i get into a challenge with an opponent, tackle him or just run into him, we both stumble - the ai recovers within no time while my player keeps stumbleing AWAY from the ball and has no chance of getting to it.

that's fucking cheating to me.

I guess i'm the only one here that doesn't care about faces, kits and nets then :)

You lot must have to much eye for detail, just enjoy the game and forget about out of place or wrong shape numbers :)

Me neither. I'd just like the right stats for attributes.

I think some of the earlier PES games got me more focused on game play. Once you had learned to live with no right names, no right shirts etc., you were fully focused on the game it self. Magical times. Sure, you could edit those, but I didn't start doing that till PS2, I think.

what is really pissing me off right now that if i get into a challenge with an opponent, tackle him or just run into him, we both stumble - the ai recovers within no time while my player keeps stumbleing AWAY from the ball and has no chance of getting to it.

:LOL:

I can just imagine you venting your anger when something doesn't quite tick your boxes when you're playing.

:COOL:

well yeah, but you knew they had no licenses - and that was fine! ea are fucking licenses up while they have the chance to do everything right. seems wrong to me.

:LOL:

I can just imagine you venting your anger when something doesn't quite tick your boxes when you're playing.

:COOL:

nah, i'll try to stay calm but the more little things i notice the more it drives me away from the game.

i am getting into the "i-want-to-love-this-but-somehow-can't"-mode again, like last year...:SHOCK:

but even the epl has lots of wrong kits, fonts etc.

i dunno, if i was the one handing out the licenses i'd put a stop to this at some point as it just does not reflect the quality of a product in a good way. there must be a reason why for example the premier league decided on a corporate identity with specific fonts and the only one sponsor rule, if ea do not obey to their kit rules i can't see why they would get their license renewed.

ah well, i guess i am picky. i did the kit editing back in the day, collect the shit and just see this as more important than faces, pretty much straight after gameplay.

On the fucking money.....

Great post.

nah, i'll try to stay calm but the more little things i notice the more it drives me away from the game.

i am getting into the "i-want-to-love-this-but-somehow-can't"-mode again, like last year...:SHOCK:

Well, from what you've said and based on your negatives, these are things that won't particularly bother me as much as it does you, and obviously a few others. So at the moment, I'm still very much looking forward to Fifa 10 on Friday.

I guess everyone has different feelings about certain aspects of a game. True, they are niggles and they will stick out at times, but I'm just hoping for an improved Manager Mode - which I thoroughly enjoyed last time around - and basically a better game of football all round, including more scope for better goals and distribution. All of which seems to have been taken care of this year. :BOP:

Can anyone with the game say if the commentary is as good as made out? Talking about MM transfers, player form, team form etc?

Can anyone with the game say if the commentary is as good as made out? Talking about MM transfers, player form, team form etc?

"5 minutes to go any they still trail 1-0"

Actual score was 1-1.

"I have to say, he's on one of the worse runs of his career"

Player had actually scored about 30 minutes earlier.

Which league do people think gives the best game against AI? People are saying Premiership games at too fast, what about Bundesliga?

I'd hope that the wrong kits can be corrected in a patch, that Galatasaray kit is shocking.

I don't understand really. Can't they just send FSB the kits they're thinking of using, then FSB can run through them and check them out or something?

Poor job, EA :SHAKE:

i hope that too, and btw they did fix Cech's fonts and number color in the full version...

yeah, different people different opinions and expectations. nothing wrong with that.
i played it the whole weekend, taking a few hours off today and get back into it tonight. maybe stepping away from it for a bit helps to see the full glory of the gameplay only again. ;)

That's 09 all over...

Time for my yearly posts...........
Just picked it up on the PS3
Who ever said Modric doesnt have his proper face was wrong, im looking at it now. 82 overall rating same as Keano(Keane your no Modric)
Lennon Acc 94 speed 94 theo Acc 94 speed 96

The Commentary is shite

The other day he said i conceded 2 goals quickly when they had only just scored 1

and they like to shout something like "hes had a go" when your crossing

OPM, you already played the Managermode? I would like to know, when it's time for transfers if you have a real break, so that there aren't matches for weeks?
In FIFA 09 it pissed me off that when you want to buy a player you have to play the next game and after a complete season directly the next began.
Hope they fixed it.

edit: Okay, i see not only OPM has the game yet. Everybody who has it can answer my question. ;)

Can anybody who has the game check if you can set the online leagues to play each team twice?

In the previous ones you could only do once or three times :ROLL:

Nah I'm the same, don't care about those stuff. If people didn't point it out I would never know.

Me neither. I'd just like the right stats for attributes.

I think some of the earlier PES games got me more focused on game play. Once you had learned to live with no right names, no right shirts etc., you were fully focused on the game it self. Magical times. Sure, you could edit those, but I didn't start doing that till PS2, I think.

I'm the same as you guys. Although I highlighted before that these aspects need serious attention in the next edition I would never put them top of the list over gameplay.

All these criticisms above I do agree with but I think one of the MAJOR priorities for a patch or at the least in FIFA 11 has to be the player switching on L1/LB. It's unforgivable that their old-gen (PC/PS2) versions can get it right yet they don't even see it as a problem on the next gen versions. This is not only poor offline, but you can magnify it when you take into account online gaming and differences in connection/lag.

This (poor user control) along with poor AI are real game breakers.

The Commentary is shite

The other day he said i conceded 2 goals quickly when they had only just scored 1

and they like to shout something like "hes had a go" when your crossing

I look forward to the commentary DLC. I prefer to play with foreign commentary. That way I tend to not realise the mistakes.

Back
Top Bottom