FIFA 10

Can someone with the game give us a list of the licensed boots and colours available?

its basically like last year.. u have all adidas colors in the edit mode, but nike sucks, u only have 1 colour for each model, wich sucks since they do have the other colors ingame, for example u can see Nilmar wearing a white/silve nike vapor but u cant chose them on the edit mode, same goes for black nike legends... btw there are none nike ronaldinho boots on the edit mode although he wears his yellow version of it...

all this drives me crazy, i mean, how come u have the boot in the game and u can select them on the edit mode...sucks big time.

ill be on in 30 minutes, the wife is ruling the internet now, and since we are so far away(im in brazil) tha lag would be ridiculous with her wacthing videos.

btw bitter what settings u playign on? im still using assited.

passing - currently semi - was manual but dependent on opponent
shooting - semi
through ball - manual
crossing - semi
lob - manual

will hopefully play you then...

Brunnoce

What do the shirt names/numbers look like? In the demo they are all stretched, but I've seen a video on a dutch game site and they were spot on...

Cheers

here it is WEtongelre
gala1.jpg

gala2w.jpg

gala3.jpg

ok, can i play using all semi?

Dude can I ask, seeing as your being helpful.

How is the game compared to the demo? Not as in pace, but in terms of bugs and general polish.

Also (no need to take a picture) but how does Torres look this year? Some players look amazing from the pics people have put up, but others are very bad, Torres is my favourite player!

Thanks!

Thank you very much!!!

EA and details is not a good combination. The font is totaly wrong and should be white, also the "Ülker" sponsor should be bigger and red. The players name should be under the number.

Oh well.....

the small things really start to piss me off. they actually hire community people to provide accurate pics and reference and still for the past couple of years they are really f#cking the kits up.

i don't know if their research is completely off but hell i could provide them accurate pics, sponsors and font colors for at least the top 5 leagues preseason just in time for them to get everything sorted out.

but yeah, oh well. sometimes i really think going with less licenses as konami do is just the better way to guarantee some authenticity...:TTTH:

i really do not want to start bashing ea but hell they are the masters in building up hype months before street day and basically force you to buy something just to find out all the stuff they seem to have sorted is spoiled again...

Random request but any chance of a screenshot of the back of someone in a Rangers shirt so I can get a look at the SPL name/numbers to see if it's improved?

Thanks.

no shot as i have another disc in the drive but i played gers / celtic earlier and the numbers are pretty much spot on, but the name font is still somewhat strange.

basically the same as in 09

Quite annoying.. found the font in 09 ridiuclous.

I haven't actually played as Rangers in a while now but seem to remember the font was sort of Times Roman-ish and just looked odd.

Cheers for the answer though :).

ah yeah i remember, NO, it is not that fugly times roman stuff anymore they had for several teams. it's some bold, regular font. at least some improvement.

the small things really start to piss me off. they actually hire community people to provide accurate pics and reference and still for the past couple of years they are really f#cking the kits up.

i don't know if their research is completely off but hell i could provide them accurate pics, sponsors and font colors for at least the top 5 leagues preseason just in time for them to get everything sorted out.

but yeah, oh well. sometimes i really think going with less licenses as konami do is just the better way to guarantee some authenticity...:TTTH:

i really do not want to start bashing ea but hell they are the masters in building up hype months before street day and basically force you to buy something just to find out all the stuff they seem to have sorted is spoiled again...

I also don't want to blame EA, because the gameplay is wonderful. But it's pisses me off that the kits are terrible again. I think EA gives all the credits to the bigger competitions such as the EPL (obviously). We are fans too and we buy the game too, so a lot more attention to detail would make us happy too! To be honest: I'm suprised that the original Turkcell Super League and the Eredivisie Derbystar ball, is in FIFA 10. So EA does pay attention to detail? Hmm I don't understand!

Last edited:
but even the epl has lots of wrong kits, fonts etc.

i dunno, if i was the one handing out the licenses i'd put a stop to this at some point as it just does not reflect the quality of a product in a good way. there must be a reason why for example the premier league decided on a corporate identity with specific fonts and the only one sponsor rule, if ea do not obey to their kit rules i can't see why they would get their license renewed.

ah well, i guess i am picky. i did the kit editing back in the day, collect the shit and just see this as more important than faces, pretty much straight after gameplay.

i dunno, if i was the one handing out the licenses i'd put a stop to this at some point as it just does not reflect the quality of a product in a good way. there must be a reason why for example the premier league decided on a corporate identity with specific fonts and the only one sponsor rule, if ea do not obey to their kit rules i can't see why they would get their license renewed.

ah well, i guess i am picky. i did the kit editing back in the day, collect the shit and just see this as more important than faces, pretty much straight after gameplay.

I totally agree, kits are very important indeed.

About them, are there any kit and number bugs this year? I remember when playing as Madrid sometimes the name would be in black but the shirt number would turn yellow etc

ever notice that? What's super weird and annoying.

PES is OK these days, but I only ever look over because the level of detail on things like kits is always faultless.

I know what u are saying but who wouldnt want to be all over the biggest selling videogames title.

i c what u mean and i agree.. on i good note, i provided them great pics of cruzeiro kits(i actually sent them the pes6 set that sauce made :D ) and they made it really accurate

ah well, i guess i am picky.
I don't think so mate, I was literally sitting there with my mouth wide open when WEtongelre said that on the kit in question they haven't just got the sponsorship logo in the wrong size, and the font colours wrong as well, but also they put the player names on the total wrong area of the kit. That's pretty disgraceful, let's be honest here.

I know a lot of researchers are spread across quite a few teams and that's the only explanation I can think of. Either way it's not fair to the supporters of those teams. Konami don't let the community help them, they go out and get pictures of everything themselves, which must be painstaking but they do an amazing job. There's no excuse, apart from saying that there's a lot more teams in FIFA - well hire a lot more people then!

Surely if you plough all that money into the rights to each league/club/country, you should, as standard, receive a photo of each kit, including name/number locations and sponsor. It is baffling that there is room for this to happen.

I certainly rate gameplay well above graphics and have traditionally coped quite well with having to edit option files to improve kits, and for the vast majority of kits I'd be none the wiser if there were inaccuracies. I'm just slightly baffled as to how and why there is room for this error when they should be able to ask for the kit schematics for each club.

Back
Top Bottom