FIFA 10

Can we still choose a proper team and select players from that team ala 09 or do you actually make your own club with all created players?

i really really hate the ai. playing on professional to get into the whole manual buisness and if they are in the box they won't shoot even if their life depends on it. i can allways just run my keeper out and pick the ball up from their feet.

stupid ai.

this something that konami has got sort of right, if they got the chance to shoot they actually do it...

I'm loving the snow effect. Found this on Youtube.

YouTube - FIFA 10 - Liverpool 1-0 Burnley - Free Kick - Snow
this is how it really looks like

fifa10pt2012.jpg

fifa10pt2003.jpg

Can someone with the game give us a list of the licensed boots and colours available?

Found it on the EA forum, starts at 04:13

YouTube - Fifa 10 OFFICIAL GAME

15 different Adidas boots and only 3 different Nike boots, rubbish.

EDIT: The in game boosts from Madden 10 have made their way to FIFA.

Last edited:
When you play club games with your virtual pro, if you dont have a full squad of human players are the rest generic players or the real team players?

it's not like they are even trying to chip it or move it passed the keeper in any way, they are just running into him like dumbasses.

it works if i do not take control of the keeper and leave him glued to the line, they are able to threaten the goal, but if you are - like in real life - trying to add the keeper to your game it just is completely unbalanced.

well when gta4 first came out, many people with legit copies got banned for playing the game online.

You can take a risk if you like. it might be ok i dont know but not worth the risk. just be grateful that you and others have a copy of the game

Even if you sign into xbox live you can be flagged for the next ban wave - actually playing online doesnt matter

In fact, i think even if you disconnect your ethernet and play the game, you will be flagged once you reconnect your ethernet*

*Unless you insert an orginal game first so ive heard (but im not sure)

well i promised myself and the missus that i wouldnt get stressed this year about getting the game early and keep ringing every game seller in a 50 mile radius so i just went to my local blockbuster and reserved a copy for friday. Traded in 09 and tiger woods. I couldnt take another smug look from a worker at Game who knows damn well he has a stock room full of copies and he has one himself.

Talking about MS banning people from Xbox Live - i've filed reports and sent emails to MS about some people for being abusive/racist, and not one of them has had any punishment! What's the point in the option to be able to report people if nothing is ever done about it?!
(sorry for off-topic)

Talking about MS banning people from Xbox Live - i've filed reports and sent emails to MS about some people for being abusive/racist, and not one of them has had any punishment! What's the point in the option to be able to report people if nothing is ever done about it?!
(sorry for off-topic)

Leave Jay alone Rob, he doesn't realise.........

Funny you should mention that Rob, but a guy who i was playing COD with last night said he was back after a 24 hr ban for swearing...

Knowing the guy i doubt he swore THAT much to warrant a ban..

i really really hate the ai. playing on professional to get into the whole manual buisness and if they are in the box they won't shoot even if their life depends on it. i can allways just run my keeper out and pick the ball up from their feet.

stupid ai.

this something that konami has got sort of right, if they got the chance to shoot they actually do it...

Poor show, really.

Makes you wonder why the media who've played and reviewed the game haven't picked up on this. Not one of them has mentioned it.

This 'first patch' is going to need a healthy update of a few niggles and flaws.

I take back some of the stuff about the AI

I am playing Liverpool vs Everton now and there is no fast closing down and things like that, it really is fantastic to play and is starting to shine now

Maybe i was playing 09 style :)

I take back some of the stuff about the AI

I am playing Liverpool vs Everton now and there is no fast closing down and things like that, it really is fantastic to play and is starting to shine now

Maybe i was playing 09 style :)

Yeah! Shame on you!

Back
Top Bottom