FIFA 10

Yeah the snow on the pitch doesn't look like it's on grass. It's VERY bright too, can cause headaches :LOL:. And if you forget to choose the orange ball, you're screwed!

Its a bit OTT though if that is how it looks. Ive seen videos (the dutch one recently) that showed a bit of white here and there which looked perfect. Do they even play matches with snow covered pitches anymore?! They all get postponed. Also it looks like the grass texture has been edited to white instead of green. Easy enough to do, and with the PC version being reasonably similar graphicly I would expect it to be from that.

Some Questions:
what about C.Ronaldo, is he still unstoppable ?
Is there a midfield gap between the defenders and the midfield when you lose the ball in a corner and your opponent starts a counterattack ?
what about through balls ?
Can you still play in formation like 7-1-2, 8-0-2 ?

Last edited:
The snow does look rubbish but it's very unlikely to be fake...

Its a bit OTT though if that is how it looks. Ive seen videos (the dutch one recently) that showed a bit of white here and there which looked perfect. Do they even play matches with snow covered pitches anymore?! They all get postponed. Also it looks like the grass texture has been edited to white instead of green. Easy enough to do, and with the PC version being reasonably similar graphicly I would expect it to be from that.
The PC version doesn't have manual celebrations, on that vid he runs off celebrating so it's definitely a 360/PS3 vid.

Exactly Rob, and to answer the question why is there snow on the pitch, where else do you think it falls?

I'm struggling to remember the last time a top-flight English team had a snow covered pitch.

It doesn't matter how hard the snow is falling, it certainly won't settle at Anfield or any other EPL club.

Yeah, most pitches have under-soil heating so it just looks wrong with a whole pitch covering it.

It's not Anfield anyway. It's Square Ground or Town Park.

the only problem I have found with the snow so far is if you get it for a league match or in the cup you cant chose the ball therefore have to play with a white ball in snow...not fun

That has to be high on the list for the first patch, how did that slip through?!

fifa10007.jpg

fifa10011.jpg

fifa10008.jpg

fifa10012.jpg

only if you are playing a bootleg version. EA/MS wont ban people who are playing official copies.
well when gta4 first came out, many people with legit copies got banned for playing the game online.

You can take a risk if you like. it might be ok i dont know but not worth the risk. just be grateful that you and others have a copy of the game

well when gta4 first came out, many people with legit copies got banned for playing the game online.

You can take a risk if you like. it might be ok i dont know but not worth the risk. just be grateful that you and others have a copy of the game

I not got a copy dude! :(

GTA IV was different though as Rockstar made it clear that shops were not allowed to ship games out early. EA seem to have no problem with early buyers of the game.

Back
Top Bottom