FIFA 10

requested:

3957744821_3d77b5b97c.jpg

3957744933_03b6e79623.jpg

3958520758_8112b4dea5.jpg

3957745767_713de066ba.jpg

3958521576_0dfaa77cb9.jpg

OPM could you check Crystal Palace away kit and tell me what colour the numbers are on the back. They better be Red

Surely it's easier for OPM and anyone else who is being asked to post up pics if you just wait until you receive your copy of the game? The details and game won't change while you're waiting. Unless, of course, the decision of you buying the game rests on shirt colours and name fonts etc.

So... on that note, any chance of posting up the Spurs kits, mate? :LOL: I want to see just how accurate they are this year, especially the home with the yellow streaks...

;))

yeah red championship numbers

post up a few more requests maybe so i can do them all in one bunch

i won't be doing it all day long but now you still got your chance. ;)

Just about to start a game with Valencia, pleasantly surprised they managed to change the home kit (removed the bat)

But where has the MESTELLA disappeared to? It isnt in the game anymore!>!

What other grounds have we lost?

PLayed a manager mode game this morning, on world class difficlty as burnley -

Played Sunderland, 1st half they scored, chipping my keeper,

2nd half, they scored, chipping my keeper -

Gonna wait for a patch before i play it again

Slightly disappointed :(

Seems like millenium and mestalla is gone. Robben most definitely at Bayern. Just scored an amazing driven free kick with Rooney agaisnt Chelsea in a night league game at Stamford bridge. Sky sports are on the ad boards in manager mode. Looks like the premership. also you only see the kits on formation screen in England not Spain. These little touches are nice.

But a patch is needed for player switching and the penalty issues.

I'm pretty sure you can just tab whatever button you've assigned to keep your keeper somewhat at the line though. But I've experienced it quite a lot too though in the demo.

btw can someone explain the penalty bug to me?

Oh 1 more thing - i played online twice this morning - against??????

You guessed it - man utd

Are you that naive Jonney? If you have the game, then I'm sure you got it from the same 'source' as other people.

Its common knowledge it was released illegally Friday, so dont try and cover it up.

Play ship so early because their post takes 3-4 days to arrive, so they have to send it earlier to meet the same kind of deadlines as ShopTo/Game etc.
relax dude

Ive played solidly since 4pm yesterday.

I'm a sucker for bringing the keeper out and not seen one chip. Not one.

The AI has even been 25 yards out, keeper edge of the box , and they blast it in.

Rubbish they have taken stadia out

I have to say, from all my games on the demo, my keeper has never been chipped once.

Cheers for the Spurs image, mate. Much appreciated.

no problem. actually finished the spurs vs. celtic game, put in two beautifully goals by lennon and defoe. fun team to play with.
3957817409_e1ac6c14d7.jpg

3957816927_80b5d771a0.jpg

yeah OPM thanks for the hoops screen.

Ah the "Big man". Joe, wonder if we will get the pleasure this season of playing as him or if VP will be the replacement :)

Could you post the Bochum kits? Would like to see how EA managed it and if they have the pink one. I don't really think so, but would be kinda nice. :D

Back
Top Bottom