FIFA 10

As i thought it is just the better teams that spoil the game

As lower teams is 10x better. No fast pressing, none of them pinging the ball about meaning more sloppy passes, no being shrugged off the ball every time they tackle and there wasn't even any of these strange crosses

Ill definitely play more MM in CCC but if i get promoted that's the end of it for me

I'm talking like saying there's no point who doesn't hold much interest in MM to ask them what they think of MM this season.

Simples.

Offline play in MM is the main reason I picked up 08 and 09. By the sounds of it I should save my money for uncharted 2.

Do the Manager Mode changes help that mode at all or is the fact that the gameplay against the AI is pretty much the same negate all of those?
dont botehr . AI is rubbish as expected from footy games. get it for online play.

I'm talking like saying there's no point who doesn't hold much interest in MM to ask them what they think of MM this season.

Simples.
There's reasons why it doesn't hold much interest to those people, as they have stated.

Personally I don't think there's much point asking people who have enjoyed MM in 08 and 09 as they will obviously like it in 10, as both the gameplay and management aspects are better in 10...

Most? I'd wager that single player is played FAR, FAR more than multiplayer in pretty much every game going apart from a few like COD.

Simples.

I know what your saying but i did play MM in the last one but the AI cut that shorter than i would of liked that's all

There's reasons why it doesn't hold much interest to those people, as they have stated.

Personally I don't think there's much point asking people who have enjoyed MM in 08 and 09 as they will obviously like it in 10, as both the gameplay and management aspects are better in 10...

Exactly! If you want an idea of what MM is like, ask someone who played MM a lot last season :)

How many of the goals you're conceding are from crosses Chris? My main worry with the AI is their inability to convert chances when the ball was on the deck, they threatened from crosses but could never put away 1 on 1s. I even experimented on the demo giving Barcelona and Chelsea plenty of time and space to score on World Class and they still couldn't, I imagine that's even worse against playing teams lower down?

Last edited:
Exactly! If you want an idea of what MM is like, ask someone who played MM a lot last season :)
I think exactly the opposite to that - if they played MM a lot last season obviously they found it enjoyable, meaning there's no point asking them as they will still enjoy it and say it's good because the AI and management aspects are better in 10 (couldn't be much worse, could they?).

Asking someone who hasn't enjoyed/played it as much in the past would be better imo, because obviously they didn't like it for proper reasons, and you can get a better idea of what has actually been improved upon from them imo.

dont botehr . AI is rubbish as expected from footy games. get it for online play.

I didn't think the AI was that bad in 08 and 09. There were problems where lower league teams would suddenly play better than 5 star teams and times where stats like 'acceleration and speed' are in the high 90's yet you're incapable of running past someone you know has 60 for those same stats. But it was certainly playable and fun for me. The only downside with 09's MM was it was the same as 08 but with an updated roster so nothing really worth starting all over again for.

-

Here's a question.
Now the keepers stars aren't 0 for positioning are they actually better or do they still stand there watching the ball go over them and into the goal (as if they thought it was going way over).

Here's a question.
Now the keepers stars aren't 0 for positioning are they actually better or do they still stand there watching the ball go over them and into the goal (as if they thought it was going way over).

When i was playing in the Prem the keepers were constantly letting the ball go over there head from crosses but they were bent outwards so wont go in but does leave a tap-in at the back post if someone is there, not seen it yet in the CCC though

On another note i am enjoying playing this alot more now i have dropped leagues. It does seem that they have upped the speed for better teams or made them more bias to make lower teams seems worse thus making games to fast to play any decent football

It seems like i'd have to play MM as a team in a country in a country where the teams are no better than 3.5 stars to enjoy it... To be honest i'd rather play as Coventry but there's not much point if it's so crap if you get promoted...

I think coopz or myself would play MM in a second if it was actually fun to us.... i dont think because we play online it is any different, in fact I quit online cause it was horrible too(unless against honomoe), 2 v 2 local offline with mates is still the best... with either game... I really dont see how you guys can play MM, the same way you dont see how anyone can play PES

I think coopz or myself would play MM in a second if it was actually fun to us.... i dont think because we play online it is any different, in fact I quit online cause it was horrible too(unless against honomoe), 2 v 2 local offline with mates is still the best... with either game... I really dont see how you guys can play MM, the same way you dont see how anyone can play PES

Yeah the only reason i dont play it offline is because of its flaws. But the online/multiplayer games eradicate the flaws that's why i play them more

Its simple really

What about the tactical side of the game, are there any improvements?

For me the AI and tactics are pretty much the same as 09 if there are changes they aint that noticeable to me

The differences are the animations, keepers, dribbling and all the other things EA have already told us and we have seen

Is night lighting any good now? I think I remember them saying they got the guy who did it for Euro 2008 to do the lighting this time.

That's by far my favourite scoreboard. I love how the colour of the team names matches the colour of the background.

Back
Top Bottom