FIFA 10

What i posted in the chatbox

I feel sorry for all the people that play the AI, they get the ball out wide all the time and cross it and the crosses are always over hit to the back post which the keeper gets caught under

its terrible

This happened to me, already.

good question

There's Chamartin in there, already. No download necessary.

I cant play against the CPU its awful

They all pass like Arsenal, you get near them to tackle and they turn away, they win most header on the pitch and its all just boring with it all combined

Dude drop the difficulty till you're comfortable with it. Maybe you biting off more than you can chew.
It's probably the same as 09 and the 10 demo where on Professional it's too easy with the AI walking into you all the time and World Class cheating like fuck and being really boring...

It's probably the same as 09 and the 10 demo where on Professional it's too easy with the AI walking into you all the time and World Class cheating like fuck and being really boring...

Yeah that's the case

Pro you can clock up a easy 5 or 6 goals while on World Class it just cheats to stop you doing so

Yeah that's the case

Pro you can clock up a easy 5 or 6 goals while on World Class it just cheats to stop you doing so

That's how I felt until November last year, when I manned up and learnt how to beat World Class and start playing Legendary.

:P

hi i know this is off topic but i wanted to know, i have 1080p tv. is it better for me to setup my xbox on 1080p or 720p for Fifa 10?

Generally, most new TVs do a better job at scaling than the internal 360 scaler does. So I'd recommend setting your Box to 720p and let the TV do the scaling for all games (except for the few ones that have native 1080p support).

Quick question for all the guys with the full game :

You b*stards!!

Ok, not a question as such, but even so. I'm waiting until Friday like a good lad... unless it's released earlier, that is.

If i only played single player i wouldn't buy it that's for sure, i expect Vs mode to be awesome though so they will get my money

If it only had online I wouldn't buy it for sure, listening to your opinion about singleplayer means about as much to those like me who enjoy MM as my opinion on playing online does to those like you I'm sure :)

If it only had online I wouldn't buy it for sure, listening to your opinion about singleplayer means about as much to those like me who enjoy MM as my opinion on playing online does to those like you I'm sure :)

I'm not saying its bad for the sake of it because i would like to play VP and MM but it is just too frustrating and boring and that's all down to the AI

impossible!
how are they not in the Brasilian League?! :SHOCK:

corinthians is called C.SAO PAULO
only 7 teams are licensend this year in our league, they are:
cruzeiro
atletico mg
atletico pr
coritiba
botafogo
flamengo
palmeiras

the other 13 teams unlicensed are named:
corinthians = c.sao paulo
sao paulo = sao paulo
goias = goiania
vitoria = salvador
gremio = g.porto alegre
inter = i.porto alegre
fluminense = f. rio de janeiro
barueri = barueri
santo andre = s. andre
avai = a.florianopolis
nautico = n.recife
sport = s. recife
santos = santos

oh man, brunnoce, that's messed up!
it went from 2 unlicensed teams to 13.
i take it the kits are generic too. :(

do flamengo have 'olympikus', at least?

Last edited:
If i only played single player i wouldn't buy it that's for sure, i expect Vs mode to be awesome though so they will get my money

Offline play in MM is the main reason I picked up 08 and 09. By the sounds of it I should save my money for uncharted 2.

Do the Manager Mode changes help that mode at all or is the fact that the gameplay against the AI is pretty much the same negate all of those?

Offline play in MM is the main reason I picked up 08 and 09. By the sounds of it I should save my money for uncharted 2.

Do the Manager Mode changes help that mode at all or is the fact that the gameplay against the AI is pretty much the same negate all of those?

Pointless asking someone about MM when the person you asking pretty much exclusively plays online only.

Kinda like asking a vegetarian what a Big Mac tastes like.

can anyone post a vid of a game in snow??

Also i noticed alot of goals where once the ball goes in the keeper does an about turn to walk backwards like a robot, even if he is almost on the goal line!!!!

Anyone with the game notice this?

Pointless asking someone about MM when the person you asking pretty much exclusively plays online only.

Kinda like asking a vegetarian what a Big Mac tastes like.

I dont exclusively play online i just choose not to as much because its not good and if i didnt at all it doesn't mean i dont know how a single player game should work

Its simple really, if you didn't like 09's single player game you wont like this. The same faults are in it from them pressing you (which people moaned about in the demo) to them passing the ball around at will and you not being able to get close to them and then the ridiculous crossing

Them factors and more take all the realism and fun out of it.

Im gonna try again now with a CCC side in MM and see if its just down to the tops teams stats

Also the transfers dont seem to be fixed either, unless Arsenal would put Clichy on the transfer list in real like or Wheater would go to Genk :LOL:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom