FIFA 10

ok mate thanks, thought there might of been a camera option like tiger woods but thats ok anyway

Anyone expecting to play CPU forget about it. Infuriating is the word I have to use. Player switching KILLS it. Wether it choses wrong player or just locks on, it's a game breaker. CPU Still presses into your own half, almost all corners result in same ball landing to same spot edge of area for counter. CB's still don't mark the ST so plenty of space for them to turn.

Maybe I am just tired, but I haven't enjoyed my first FIFA 10 experience. I blaming the CPU bias. Goodnight

Polakis, I'm not sure the state of the online pre-release, but, if possible (i'd imagine it is even if the servers are down), could you tell me where the filters are positioned for ranked 1v1?

Are they hidden away ludicrously (like in FIFA 09), or more apparent this time?

I'm currently playing it, slipped the guy at a local store extra R400,00 he gave me a copy!!!!!

I'll take questions you ask and try to answer. I spent about 1 hour with it. Initial impressions are very very very good.
I've got to go to work, but I really don't wanna stop playing, its really brilliant.

P.S sorry for the shocking video quality, I just wanted to show I'm not messing around and I have it.
YouTube - Picture 002

main points:
slower pace.
ball a little heavier than the demo.
response times a little better.
you can choose weather now, instead of just overcast or just day.
goalkeepers don't leave crosses like in the demo.
camera is positioned lower on some stadiums with lower tiers(eg Highbury).

one bad point:
Benzema was one on one with my keeper and he passed it to Ronaldo who was outside the box instead of shoot (against legendary level CPU) besides this, i'm very happy.

I'm currently playing it, slipped the guy at a local store extra R400,00 he gave me a copy!!!!!

I'll take questions you ask and try to answer. I spent about 1 hour with it. Initial impressions are very very very good.
I've got to go to work, but I really don't wanna stop playing, its really brilliant.

P.S sorry for the shocking video quality, I just wanted to show I'm not messing around and I have it.
YouTube - Picture 002

main points:
slower pace.

one bad point:
Benzema was one on one with my keeper and he passed it to Ronaldo who was outside the box instead of shoot (against legendary level CPU) besides this, i'm very happy.

Are crossers into the box better, and does your striker jump for a header when you want him too (in demo sometimes didn't even attempt to jump for a perfect ball)

And are shots more powerful

cheers

Crosses in the box are better, the whip seems more realistic. It's really much tidier than the demo. In my games that I've played a striker has not once failed to jump when I've attempted a header. Player switching greatly improved too. Shot power seems the same. But the ball is definitely heavier. So I might be wrong. Free training is awesome you can hear players shout and call for the ball. Really good.

Last edited:
Videos tomorrow morning.I dont have a camera.Its very late in Greece. 3.24

How the hell do you get the games earlier then everyone else every year. Sorry just being bitter, really anxious to get FIFA10 plus I have to start training staff next saturday, meaning less game time and no late friday nights/saturday mornings. Damn getting old and responsible.

Crosses in the box are better, the whip seems more realistic. It's really much tidier than the demo. In my games that I've played a striker has not once failed to jump when I've attempted a header. Player switching greatly improved too. Shot power seems the same. But the ball is definitely heavier. So I might be wrong. Free training is awesome you can hear players shout and call for the ball. Really good.

Hey how come you joburg okes have it already?
Edit:
Okay just saw your post on the previous page...you are nuts to pay double the price.

Last edited:
Hey how come you joburg okes have it already?
Edit:
Okay just saw your post on the previous page...you are nuts to pay double the price.

I know buddy. I paid in total R1000.00 for FIFA 10. But I think for FIFA I'll sell my family. They also helped me out with Arkham Asylam early. That's why I took a chance. When I get home from work. I'll post more stuff. In previous FIFA games SA always released them a few days early. Now I think we get them early and wait till the global release. I dunno.

So has there been news on any changes they might've made to the online leagues this year?? I just want the ability to set the number of games against each league member at 2... :(

I know buddy. I paid in total R1000.00 for FIFA 10. But I think for FIFA I'll sell my family. They also helped me out with Arkham Asylam early. That's why I took a chance. When I get home from work. I'll post more stuff. In previous FIFA games SA always released them a few days early. Now I think we get them early and wait till the global release. I dunno.

hahahahah

:LOL: judging from your sig you are a real go getter. I ordered mine through kalahari so I'll have to wait. BT games have it in stock but the tossers wont budge.

YouTube - Picture 002

main points:
slower pace.

one bad point:

glad it is slower. Like I said on the dome thread, I played the japanese demo and it feels slower to me then the EU/US demo.

Finally got around to sorting my Gamerface:

7634_182842796040_574656040_4165200_2013255_n.jpg

Back
Top Bottom