FIFA 10

Got some good news people. my cousin from EA said he has a copy of fifa 10 FULL. he might be able to get me one early on monday! planning to see him later actually in a party at his house. might have a go on his 360 later on. i will report back!

test3.jpg

Image174.jpg

Anyone care to explain how much improved the gameplay is from the demo?

Speed etc

Speed feels slower than the demo. Some games feel fast, I think the weather effects have a lot to do with it too. If you play dry with two average teams the pace feels great. If you go super teams on the snow it's super fast. Playing in rain feels boggy so feels a little slower.

I still cant get the gameface to work - i think my computers just arent good enough. They didnt meet the requirements so I cant really be pissed can I...

Seems a bit of catch 22 if you ask me - I own a 360 because my PC's are for word processing and email and NOT gaming, and then they require me to have some whizzbang $350 graphics card to be able to put my face in the game. Tiger Woods had it spot on - you created the face IN the game, using the processing and graphic power of the 360/PS3 to do it for you.

The Gameface in Tiger Woods is superb, really quite freaky when you see the end result actually.

I still cant get the gameface to work - i think my computers just arent good enough. They didnt meet the requirements so I cant really be pissed can I...

Seems a bit of catch 22 if you ask me - I own a 360 because my PC's are for word processing and email and NOT gaming, and then they require me to have some whizzbang $350 graphics card to be able to put my face in the game. Tiger Woods had it spot on - you created the face IN the game, using the processing and graphic power of the 360/PS3 to do it for you.

that's really stupid from them isn't it ?It's not like everyone owns powerful computers.
I cannot believe how silly this is from them?

Did you try it on TW10? Becuase its fucing wank on that and only good on 08

Na, I have 09. Figured it'd be the same in 10, but apparently not, so sorry about that.

Photo Game Face is a similar technology that allows you to upload and share your likeness in Tiger Woods PGA Tour 10, Facebreaker and Fight Night Round 4. Photo Game Face, however, doesn't allow you to create your character and customise it on the web and act as a persistent web avatar. Game Face is the next evolutionary step from Photo Game Face. - hmm nope.

Last edited:
What i posted in the chatbox

I feel sorry for all the people that play the AI, they get the ball out wide all the time and cross it and the crosses are always over hit to the back post which the keeper gets caught under

its terrible

Kevano (or other guys who has FIFA 10)

I have a quistion and I have a little bit stress on this:

which color is the home socks of Galatasaray? I wish it's red, but they were white in the matches till now...

Thanks mate(s)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom