FIFA 10

I dont know at what speed their playing, but I found some of the animation a bit too quick, especialy when in the Arsenal box at the begginin of the video...anyone agreeing?

Is there an in-depth review of FIFA10's Manager Mode anywhere? I don't mean a stock paragraph in a review or preview. Has anyone with the final game actually sat down and played a few MM seasons and written about the experience? It was about this time last year that the news broke about 09's (lack of) night matches etc. and I've been disgruntled and suspicious ever since...

Go to your EA profile and change your persona to your 360 Gamertag and it'll show then :)

Hey dags thanks for the help

This ea sports world is so rubbish its unreal

ive changed my persona to add my xbox live tag; its changed it according to the website, but as soon as i go to the football bit again, its changed back?

Meaningless Jamie Redknapp

fixed your post for you :)

Awesome vid, it's called great save, 35 second long video, 34 seconds is meaningless buildup, finally the save happens in zoomed out tele mode and the video ends, no replays or anything, where's gameklip when you need him? ;)

Exactly! I'd give you every blade of grass or at least a decent shot @ goal. IGN FAIL. :FAIL:

That being said, it's the first vid of my beloved Spurs. I'll take what I can get!

By this time next week i'll be harassing game-stores for an early copy of FIFA10 :SMUG:

From the EA forum...

I got some new videos via email yesterday and will be looking to upload them over the coming days (I can't do them all at once as there is a plan I have to follow unfortunately). What I can do though is tell you what the videos will be showing and what day they will be available.

They will all go onto the EAUKFIFA YouTube channel and like some of the previous ones they are descriptions for the PS3 version in association with Sony but for 360 users it shows you what is possible in the game.

Here you go:

24th Sept - Defending Basics & Attacking Dribbling
25th Sept - Attacking Passing
28th Sept - Attacking Shooting
29th Sept - Set Pieces
30th Sept - Defending Advanced
1st Oct - Attacking Skill Moves
2nd Oct - Practice Arena Basics
2nd Oct - Practice Arena Set Piece Creation

Amazon UK price just went down to £35.

Are Amazon reliable for a guaranteed Thursday delivery?

Actually saying that, I could pay the extra for next day for the same price I'd pay from Game anyway.

If it stays that price until next Wednesday, I may go with Amazon.

Does the game appear to run much more fluidly to anyone in that video? I noticed turning seems much quicker. Either that or maybe those two were just allowing way too much open space for the game to flow.

I've only pre ordered once with them before and I got that game on day one.

ShopTo is still my first option but my account there is currently disabled so I'm looking around.

I've only pre ordered once with them before and I got that game on day one.

ShopTo is still my first option but my account there is currently disabled so I'm looking around.

Day one as in Friday, not the Thursday?

If it's likely to be Friday then I might as well just pick it up from Asda really. I really don't want to sit reading the forums on Thursday while everyone else plays and I don't have it :(

Day one as in Friday, not the Thursday?

If it's likely to be Friday then I might as well just pick it up from Asda really. I really don't want to sit reading the forums on Thursday while everyone else plays and I don't have it :(

Yep Friday.

I'm going to look into whether my local Asda will have a midnight opening.

Yep Friday.

I'm going to look into whether my local Asda will have a midnight opening.

I went to Asda last year. They was open as its 24 hour. Didnt have the game though. Said they wasnt selling them until the morning. Me and quite a few others were gutted!!

These questions may have been answered before but i haven't seen them

1. Can the Goalies get sent off this time?

2. If they can, can they be sent off in a Online game?

3. And are injury's in this time in online games?

Arrgh, why can't pre-ordering this damn game be simple for me?!

Can't order from Shopto, because my home address on my bank account isn't my address anymore (Went into the bank to change it this week, but clearly it hasn't gone through yet). Tried to order with Gameplay, but I can't use my Solo card (Maestro) to pre-order...

:CRY:

Just had a game on EA uefa Champions League 2006-7 and noticed in the replays that the kits got dirty as the game went on.They could have put this in fifa10,it doesn't matter to alot of people but for me it makes it a little more real.

Arrgh, why can't pre-ordering this damn game be simple for me?!

Can't order from Shopto, because my home address on my bank account isn't my address anymore (Went into the bank to change it this week, but clearly it hasn't gone through yet). Tried to order with Gameplay, but I can't use my Solo card (Maestro) to pre-order...

:CRY:

I've got the same problem with ShopTo. Can't use Gameplay for the same reason.

Going to go with Game I think.

Well I have £75 on a Game card as I traded in some games I don't play anymore, so that's where I'll be buying both Fifa 10 and COD:MW2. Forza 3 LCE is already pre-ordered from Amazon

Back
Top Bottom