FIFA 10

Its fantastic to see Holland back in...I always play national teams when its the International friendlies week or even the WC qualifiers.

Holland was supposed to have a pale blue socks instead of orange ones.

New Manager Mode screenshot:

51d1253555825-manager-mode-questions-answers-hbkoge_start-year-13.jpg

Also a few interesting tidbits from Marcel today...

* When it snows the ball won't change colour automatically so I'm hoping you can change it yourself
* If you decide to use a Virtual Pro in Manager Mode, he will follow you wherever you go

last year there were a few quiet shops selling it on the Saturday before if I remember rightly. Who knows might get lucky somewhere this weekend

New Manager Mode screenshot:

51d1253555825-manager-mode-questions-answers-hbkoge_start-year-13.jpg

Also a few interesting tidbits from Marcel today...

* When it snows the ball won't change colour automatically so I'm hoping you can change it yourself
* If you decide to use a Virtual Pro in Manager Mode, he will follow you wherever you go
don't know why but it cracks me up

It's the week where people start trying to trick unsuspecting staff to sell them the game early. :BOP:

Do EA have a strict release date that needs to be followed or should we be able to buy the game when the shops have it? Can't really remember what happened last year... :P

Last edited:
Do EA have a strict release date that needs to be followed or should we be able to buy the game when the shops have it? Can't really remember what happened last year... :P

They deffo track the big names like Tesco and ASDA but little shops may get away with it. I suspect they wouldn't log it as FIFA 10 sale until the following week but in the big places they ae scanned and tracked. My mates a senior manager in TESCO and he said last year they didn't get it delivered until the day before release and there was no chance he could get me a copy early

yeah most places are knob heads. Unless one place breaks it thats quite well known, you probably wont get it.

Probably will do my ritual of trying to get it early in different shops, then get increasingly pissed off when I am rejected everywhere. But I always have hope! :DD

guys here in kuwait we always get the games too earlier maybe 1 week earlier my friend got a games shop and he told me he will get the game this Wednesday from UAE coz EA had a UAE reseller branch like last year so i hope that will be true :/

should have the game on monday here in australia, stores generally get the ea sports game 3-4 days before release and just sell them straight away.
got madden 10 and nhl 10 both 4 days before the supposed official release date

the final build video look as fast as the demo, plus you have no time on the ball, and defense is ridiculous, its still the same hold standin tackle till you win the ball, didnt see any foul call...the video to me doesnt really look good at all, player vs player will still be a the same dull gameplay...

How is player v player dull? he only way I could imagine this is if both players are on full assisted but even then I dont think it would be dull

Back
Top Bottom