FIFA 10

and is that cahill between all the arsenal guys?
Yeah, someone from the EA forums said it's weird how they just stuck him in there, like they couldn't gather enough Everton supporters or something. I can see how Everton fans would be a bit pissed off by that even if it is just an advert, very odd decision!

Yeah, someone from the EA forums said it's weird how they just stuck him in there, like they couldn't gather enough Everton supporters or something. I can see how Everton fans would be a bit pissed off by that even if it is just an advert, very odd decision!

yehp...im pissed..why couldnt they get some guys with an Everton shirt on?

anyway, they also showed we loosing :(

*anyway, at least they showed some Everton footage and Tim, wich is rare.

The FIFA 10 ad is sick. It gives me that feeling I had when I first saw the Super Mario 3 ad when I was a kid. I cannot wait for the game. So sick that ad.

ready.jpg

timcahowned.jpg

fffffffuuuuuuuuck.jpg

so EPIC.

"Ten million billion Schwee... Schwein... Shcwe ... Shwine... Xavi's".

:LOL:

There were Everton fans there, they just didn't make that shot.

It's annoying though and really it's not that difficult to sort out. I mean what the fuck did the guy who got the job have on his CV? Or maybe there's one guy overloaded with various graphics stuff and he just doesn't have time to sort little things like this out?

I'm sure there are thousands of people capable of doing things like this to give the game that finished look and who'd do it for EA for free. It's the little things that really can make a difference and this is one of them. I know you can't see it from a distance but you see it on the goal celebrations and when the players are coming out onto the pitch and if EA have forked out for the licenses then they might as well use them to make the game really look great.

Konami have got the offical fonts for all the leagues in FIFA so there's no excuse for EA.

It's like the lack of keeper kits last year, just really poor considering the size of the company and the licenses etc.

:APPLAUD:

:D

Always liked playing as Holland in games, although oddly enough I never play as national teams in FIFA.

One of my best friends is Dutch (we worked together at BIS), I actually converted him from Fifa to PES about 3 or 4 years ago, then had to convert him back from PES to Fifa about 18 months ago, will be good to be able to have some England v Holland matches with him :) We used to play PES against each other in the BIS library on a large projector screen :)

I keep playing the demo to death! I just want to play with other teams and try out all the new stuff with longer halfs and get my VP up and running. Most of all I want to play with Arsenal!!

I really can't wait till next Friday! :DD

I keep playing the demo to death! I just want to play with other teams and try out all the new stuff with longer halfs and get my VP up and running. Most of all I want to play with Arsenal!!

I really can't wait till next Friday! :DD

Same here.

Except without Arsenal.

And replace Friday with Thursday.

Otherwise, agreed :D

I wonder how much the Editing has been improved this year? Probably identical to Fifa 09, I'd wager?

I hope you can edit shirt numbers, this time. It was a pain in the arse in Manager Mode.

I wonder how much the Editing has been improved this year? Probably identical to Fifa 09, I'd wager?

I hope you can edit shirt numbers, this time. It was a pain in the arse in Manager Mode.

this has been confirmed already if i remember correctly....about the edit mode i dont think theres any improvment except the ability to chose teams home stadium(only non licensed ones)
I wish they could let us edit skin tone and body types tough.

137448.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Typical EA kits. THe badge is too small, Nike logo is too small, the numbers on the front are too small and not clean white. Except this it looks good. Nice to see Holland is in.

so where is everyone pre ordering from then?

I havent done so yet, i was hoping to get a free copy, but i cant anymore :(

If i order now will i get it before release? ie day early

I'm just going to get it after 12midnight from a 24 hour asda or something like that on thursday night/friday morning. Then I might start feeling quite sick for work? ;))

My apartment block is dodgy for getting post go missing and stuff :ROLL:

Cool, we have the option to pre order a special edition Fifa 10 including an Adidas Kopanya football. Hmm maybe I should get this instead.

http://www.kalahari.net/games/Fifa-10-with-Adidas-Kopanya-Soccer-Ball/33045/34643577.aspx

At least I know that I will be playing with the ball well after PES 2010 is released :P

Anywhere in the UK? Play.com any good? ive heard they arent so good at getting you games for release date, and i dont want to go near the shopto saga

Back
Top Bottom