FIFA 10

Couldn't they show the subbed player walking off the pitch for that period of time? He's already loaded after all. Show him walking off clapping, and then 4 seconds later (or however long it takes) show the sub standing at the touchline waiting for him to leave the pitch. Seamless.

That said, knowing it was a loading screen, I never really felt much hate towards it.

Last edited:
at least make the animation when the subs going in and out not being repetitive. i sooo wish they make an option to switch off any cut scene. it's getting annoying every time again

Couldn't they show the subbed player walking off the pitch for that period of time? He's already loaded after all. Show him walking off clapping, and then 4 seconds later (or however long it takes) show the sub standing at the touchline waiting for him to leave the pitch. Seamless.

That's a really good suggestion that is, and if he played well the crowd cheers/applauds, if he played quite badly the crowd might even boo ;)

Had some really good games on the demo last night where none of the annoyances were happening.... the AI even scored a 1 on 1 normally without chip.

Anyway, i scored 3 1on1's last night and not one was in the corner but either creeped under then goalies arm or even better hit him but carried on into the net.

The collision detection on the ball to the models is amazing... the ball hit the back of cech's elbow into the ground and carried on into the net. Every step of the way the spin on the ball was moving to the deflections.

Had some really good games on the demo last night where none of the annoyances were happening.... the AI even scored a 1 on 1 normally without chip.

Anyway, i scored 3 1on1's last night and not one was in the corner but either creeped under then goalies arm or even better hit him but carried on into the net.

The collision detection on the ball to the models is amazing... the ball hit the back of cech's elbow into the ground and carried on into the net. Every step of the way the spin on the ball was moving to the deflections.

This is something EA really improved on, i have yet to see ONE invisible hand save on fifa10, while in fifa09 u could see them 3, 4 times a macth.

Last edited:
Yeh, and thats a really great thing, it basically means that if u shoot on a place that the keeper cant physically reach it will be a goal, sounds simple, but its something that didnt happen in fifa09 and annoyed me the most.
Thats gonna improve the goal variaty so much.

The variety of goals I've scored are just amazing.The ones I love the most is when a defender stretches his leg to block my leg only to deflect the goal into his own net after sending the jumping keeper in the wrong way.So far that sequence happened twice and on both occasions the deflection was totally different.

The variety of goals I've scored are just amazing.The ones I love the most is when a defender stretches his leg to block my leg only to deflect the goal into his own net after sending the jumping keeper in the wrong way.So far that sequence happened twice and on both occasions the deflection was totally different.

It really is m8, EA finnally did it :D

Again another good goal (not a screamer but realistic).Camoranesi on the right up against Taiwo and he does a 2-3 stepovers and sends the defenders in the wrong direction (well this part ain't so realistic haha) and then he passes the ball to Diego who's on the edge on the penalty box, the Brazilian hits the ball without control.A very powerful and low shot which went past the keepers.
It felt great

That said, knowing it was a loading screen, I never really felt much hate towards it.

This would work just fine, there are already no transitions when players are carded and when quick free kicks are taken. Just notify the players of the substitutions with a swap animation of the player names like on TV. It would add to the TV presentation that FIFA is trying to achieve.

Also for those who played the PES demo, did you guys notice the celebrations for when players make an assist? the goalscorer goes over to the assister he thanks him for the assist.

re: the substitution animation....

What normally happens on TV is the camera cuts to the touchline and shows the sub waiting to come on, the fourth official holds the board up with the 2 numbers and then the camera cuts to the player who's coming off and usually follows him off the pitch in close up, then switches to a close up of the new player as he is on the pitch, often shouting some tactical insturctions at other players.

Surely this would be easy to do, they've got slightly new entrance animations which would be similar.

Was nice skill in your last clip Gameklip, but its also everything that i hate about pes - down the wing, cutback = goal.. Meanwhile the keeper doesnt move a muscle.

Apologies, off topic

That's because you've done some amazing stuff on the demo that no 1 has done before you gameklip.

Like the magnificent Drogba stumble goal for instance.

Good job!

err... i have an offtopic question. what setting do you guys use for your hdtv? i mean the color, sharpness, contrast etc..? my tv is panasonic P42c10k.. hee~

Was nice skill in your last clip Gameklip, but its also everything that i hate about pes - down the wing, cutback = goal.. Meanwhile the keeper doesnt move a muscle.

Apologies, off topic

Thank man, and yeah I know. It's a bit of an exploit. It always works in PES. :D

That's because you've done some amazing stuff on the demo that no 1 has done before you gameklip.

Like the magnificent Drogba stumble goal for instance.

Good job!

Thank you man! I just try some random stuff when i get a new footy game. I'm no where near Wepeeler or that hj guy for skills though.

On the Drogba one I was trying the skilled dribble out after reading the ingame commands. You should have seen us when it went in. My mate and I jumped up and high five'd each other :BOP:. We don't even like Drogba! :LOL:

I personally can't wait to get to grips with spurs in the final version. Hopefully they've done Modric's face. It's only fair. They did Arshavin (another eastern European in a top London club).

btw up to twelfth most watched for the day now :CONFUSE:

and another thing: did this get posted here?

http://fifasoccerblog.com/blog/new-french-fifa-10-trailer/

Defending in Fifa is so accomplished now. I feel like I have much more of a say in defending now. There are one or two issues with the keeper but with regard to defence, players like terry are so dominant in the tackle.

Edit: wan_d, I own an old HDtv. Just fiddled with it until the picture looked decent. lol. seriously.

haha, love how they left out schweinsteiger's name (why oh why? hard to pronounce? ;) )

and is that cahill between all the arsenal guys?

Back
Top Bottom