FIFA 10

Adam of WENB pointed out on the FSB forums that the transfers are out of date so it's not the final final version.

Someone on the forum with review code even pointed out that in his code the transfers still aren't complete yet (e.g. Lescott still at Everton), so hopefully there's a lot of tweaks in the final code. But anyway, the video is of a later version than the demo at least.

Last edited:
Not sure if it has been mentioned already but they have created something called FIFA Earth: http://fifa.easports.com/enGB/earth

It is pretty pointless now and only show tweets with "FIFA" in them. But it seems like they will track a lot of different stats from the game later on.

We will be mapping out the following data:

Amount of games played, won, lost by each team (people playing as Manchester United or whoever)
Amount of games played, won, lost by each country (dependant on where the users are)

So we can show who the best/worst country is at FIFA 10, see how players develop over time, and how many games are played.

Also shows which team is played with most/least, which teams win the most/least, how this develops over time etc with all the teams in fifa

This will all be plotted on a globe that you can interact with and have fun with.

Adam of WENB pointed out on the FSB forums that the transfers are out of date so it's not the final final version.

Someone on the forum with review code even pointed out that in his code the transfers still aren't complete yet (e.g. Lescott still at Everton), so hopefully there's a lot of tweaks in the final code. But anyway, the video is of a later version than the demo at least.

I would change the news item on the soccerblog then Chris, if you still can that is. Or people will start to get confused when they think it's "the latest" build and not "a later" build. :)

btw excellent job with the podcasts and with keeping your site tidy and fresh with info! It's the first site I check whenever I boot up my computer... ;)

Last edited:
yeh, FSB is quality.

by the way Gamersyde has massive screens of the new Holland team in FIFA10. Same pics as before but high res. here's one:

image_fifa_10-11586-1867_0001.jpg

the rest are here: http://betav2.gamersyde.com/news_fifa_10_gets_all_dutch-8539_en.html

OMG. You have to hold LT while you take a corner.:EASY:

What happens? Have found they have good speed and curl with a normal kick now :D

Live Season 2.0 looks a lot of fun, although I won't be paying for a mode that gives you one match per week with a couple of cup games thrown in. (I'm assuming they won't be able to do euro matches without the license).

To all those that had the "hair not rendered right and head exploding when changin sliders" in Gameface, the problem seems to be solved. It was a shader problem and they reacted. I did my head and looks great, though I won't post it here until I polish it a little.

The head even appears now in the fifa demo whe you log in EA servers.

Good news and good work EA!

Im having a problem with the fifa10 demo goal uploads -

When i upload using the ps3 demo - it works

However, on the xbox 360 version it uploads, but never appears on my profile? :S

Im having a problem with the fifa10 demo goal uploads -

When i upload using the ps3 demo - it works

However, on the xbox 360 version it uploads, but never appears on my profile? :S

Go to your EA profile and change your persona to your 360 Gamertag and it'll show then :)

Yeah, not something to get excited about. Good way to waste time at the end of a game though.

Which reminds me, anyone noticed if the CPU still keeps the ball in the dying moments when they're winning like in 09, damn that was annoying!

Yeah they went on the attack against me and ran into into the corner as they did in 09

Same here - with that usual thing of NOT being able to get the ball at all.

I read an interview recently from one the EA guys who basically said "huh, we don't about that problem?" so I didn't expect it to be fixed.

Ahh yes. The old weather bug from Fifa 09. Glad that's been sorted and you don't have to set the conditions in an Exhibition game before returning to Manager Mode!

Back
Top Bottom