FIFA 10

See, now watching that video you can EASILY see the 360 dribbling, no question. Yet a lot of the time I'm playing the demo and the players still make those sharp turns as if they're turning into the 8-way directions like in 09.

Weird but when I'm playing, it definately doesn't look as 360 and free as that video.

The goal replay showing multiple angles, that's not in the demo is it?

Last edited by a moderator:
Not sure I like those new replays. I kind of like it to feel realistic, as in instant replays. That kind of replays is ok for half time or full time though.

I also see there are a lot of replays in that one, at least in my demo version there is still a three replay limit it seems, just like in 09 :RANT:

Come to think about it, it would be nice with some replays in half time where they do these kind of replays that pick up on things on the pitch. Like reactions from players after not receiving a pass, applauding an attempt and stuff like that. I know a lot of TV broadcasts are doing those kind of replays sometimes. And it's a nice change from the usual goal attempt replays.

Last edited:
Great video.
i'm impressed with both graphics and gameplay, and the commentary is simply stunning...best i've ever heard...
The co-commentator is Franck Sauzee who played for Marseille. When he's introduced he replies by telling: "i know this stadium very well, because i played 4 seasons here"...this is very good (unless he says that every time there is a match in the Stade du Vélodrome).

OMG in that video @ 5:52 - 6:01 you can see why this game will be so fun. The deflection is an inch from landing at the striker!

Great video. Thanks Chris.

Not sure I like those new replays. I kind of like it to feel realistic, as in instant replays. That kind of replays is ok for half time or full time though.

I also see there are a lot of replays in that one, at least in my demo version there is still a three replay limit it seems, just like in 09 :RANT:

Come to think about it, it would be nice with some replays in half time where they do these kind of replays that pick up on things on the pitch. Like reactions from players after not receiving a pass, applauding an attempt and stuff like that. I know a lot of TV broadcasts are doing those kind of replays sometimes. And it's a nice change from the usual goal attempt replays.
Pretty sure it was video editing done by the site. Could be wrong.

I don't like that there will still quit a few 1v1's.

it looks awful but they sound absolutely brilliant. I never enjoy scoring in PES but even if I don't like the PC version of FIFA, it still wins it when it comes to audio. Score a goal and the crowd goes wild along with the better commentary. Scoring a goal in PES, you just hear the weirdest comments from Jon Champion and some applause from the back seats of the stadium. That simply sucks, I hope they fixed it in PES 2010

That crowd sucks...

I doubt Konami has focused on the sound. I heard they still have the weird thump. So if they haven't fixed the simplest of sounds I doubt they have addressed the more complicated stuff.

how can the goal sound be complicated? If they haven't fixed that, it will be as stupid as PES 2009. It is so boring and kills the whole game for me. Not to mention the awful commentary, he doesn't even react to a missed penalty :)

I doubt Konami has focused on the sound. I heard they still have the weird thump. So if they haven't fixed the simplest of sounds I doubt they have addressed the more complicated stuff.

how can the goal sound be complicated? If they haven't fixed that, it will be as stupid as PES 2009. It is so boring and kills the whole game for me. Not to mention the awful commentary, he doesn't even react to a missed penalty :)

Complicated because if you are going to address the crowd you have do address every situation, a blocked shot, a whiff,a penalty stop etc. You can't just fix one.

The crowd in FIFA 10 is kinda slow to reacted.They got the right sounds but they react late.

yeah but still, it is much better than PES, unfortunately. :)

Complicated because if you are going to address the crowd you have do address every situation, a blocked shot, a whiff,a penalty stop etc. You can't just fix one.

The crowd in FIFA 10 is kinda slow to reacted.They got the right sounds but they react late.

for everyone saying they don't notice 360 dribbling (something that took me *ONE* touch on the left stick), try running a perfect trajectory to the sidelines.

I dare you.

lol Too busy playing FIFA10 to release there was a free Wipeout dynamic theme released lol

I need to take a break from the game but I can't play 09..NO WAY!!

Its easy

Go to Hotmail and create a UK hotmail address e.g. aliuk@hotmail.com

U can use ky12 8dz as a postcode country scotland.

Then go to xbox and create a new profile.
When it asks u for the option to buy a gold account refuse and it will tel you u have a free trial option available. Then use your UK hotmail account when u add a email address and it will instantly create a UK Xbox live account.
Follow the rest its pretty easy and then download Fifa Demo

Why must it be a UK Account has it got some reasons??? because when I created a German Account(I live in Germany and created a .de email) I got a 1 month trial ,too.

Or is it limited(1time only) with the trials in Germany and in UK you can create how much you want?

Can you explain me this please?

would be great

I just Created an UK account and still no 1 month free gold membership.

Fucking MS!

Last batch of Fifa 10 360 demo mirrors:

FIFA10_Demo.part1.rar
FIFA10_Demo.part2.rar
FIFA10_Demo.part3.rar
FIFA10_Demo.part4.rar
FIFA10_Demo.part5.rar
FIFA10_Demo.part6.rar
FIFA10_Demo.part7.rar

Each of those is 8 additional mirrors:

multiupload.jpg

Mediafire is probably the best as I get up to 6mb/s from there.

Ok, I've worked out how to take the different types of corner. Some of you may have known this all along but I've certainly been asking this on various forums for years with no joy, only other people also asking how it's done. I don't know if these controls would have worked on FIFA 09 or 08, in fact.

Basically the instructions are missing an extra press of the lob pass button (I'll say O instead of the lob pass button since I use PES controls on PS3). All of the multi-taps have to be pretty quick as well; luckily they don't have any impact on the final gauge so you can machinegun away without fear of ballsing it up.

To take a driven corner, double tap O and then press and hold O to charge up the gauge. That's three button presses in total.

To take a corner along the ground, triple tap O and then press and hold O to charge up the gauge. That's 4 button presses in total.

Having just switched the PS3 off I've remembered what I was supposed to do - save videos of these corner types! :D Anyway, the driven corner is very low and hard indeed. It never gets above crossbar height. I almost scored when I accidentally discovered it, as the ball flashed across the corridor of uncertainty and Ibra toe-poke volleyed it wide when he should have scored. Having tried it a couple more times, you can get some swerve on these, but obviously not nearly as much as on high corners. I've not had enough goes with it to experiment with holding up or down to change the trajectory as with normal corners.

The one along the ground is, obviously, along the ground. I've had people run in at the near post and try to turn it in but in two attempts I haven't been able to beat the man on the near post or the keeper. I've not really experimented with aiming for other parts of the area yet but it seems perfect for the Sheringham corner. Once we have custom set pieces to play with these should all become quite useful.

I've tried the low ball from a free kick with no luck. It might not be possible, in which case we'd have to just be very clever with the driven shot.

Last edited:
Wow! that vid was beautiful. And it was a PS3 version. I am definately getting this for the PS3. Game looked much more fluid in every aspect. And ofcourse, the net animations look much better as well.

This will be a wonderful Christmas...

Back
Top Bottom