FIFA 10

Hi guys, just one quick question. Will it be possible to play 2on2 online with a friend over the internet? like in pes6. Localplay with 2on2 is ok but my Footballgamebuddy lives a littlebit far away :P

Hi guys, just one quick question. Will it be possible to play 2on2 online with a friend over the internet? like in pes6. Localplay with 2on2 is ok but my Footballgamebuddy lives a littlebit far away :P
If you know how to set up the lobbies, yes.

You can even do it in FIFA 09. :)

I've been playing the demo non stop for 2 hours now and can't wait for the full version to come out.

Last edited:
How do i create an UK account?
Its easy

Go to Hotmail and create a UK hotmail address e.g. aliuk@hotmail.com

U can use ky12 8dz as a postcode country scotland.

Then go to xbox and create a new profile.
When it asks u for the option to buy a gold account refuse and it will tel you u have a free trial option available. Then use your UK hotmail account when u add a email address and it will instantly create a UK Xbox live account.
Follow the rest its pretty easy and then download Fifa Demo

Can someone please give me clear instructions on how to extract and burn the demo to a DVD.

I have extracted part01 of the File and it created a yellow FIFA_10 folder. What about the other files. Do I extract them as well? There are 9 of them.

Anyway, I burned the "Content" folder on a DVD+R and my xbox360 didn't run it. I need some help please.

I have extracted part01 of the File and it created a yellow FIFA_10 folder. What about the other files. Do I extract them as well? There are 9 of them.

With a split rar archive opening the 1st file opens the whole archive.

Anyway, I burned the "Content" folder on a DVD+R and my xbox360 didn't run it. I need some help please.

That should be all you needed to do, what happened when you inserted the DVD? It should show "mixed media" and then when you go to the game library menu Fifa10 is now there and can be played.

Cant wait to get home from work and play again. Got dirt yesterday but hardly played it cos of the fifa demo. I would like the retail version to be a tad slower.

Barca scored a great goal v me. Counter attack. Messi away like lightning, rolled into xavi and 18 yards out just smashed it first time into the near post top corner.

I'm well excited about Virtual Pro :D I love unlocking stuff in games and I'm going to enjoy this mode a lot I reckon :D

The choice is which system, PS3 or 360? Who's going to offer the better club option to me? :)

With a split rar archive opening the 1st file opens the whole archive.

That should be all you needed to do, what happened when you inserted the DVD? It should show "mixed media" and then when you go to the game library menu Fifa10 is now there and can be played.

Unfortunately, the DVD doesn't spin in my 360. I most likely did something wrong. I just need some links to download the demo where I it doesn't expire after 3 downloads as rapidshare does.

Its easy

Go to Hotmail and create a UK hotmail address e.g. aliuk@hotmail.com

U can use ky12 8dz as a postcode country scotland.

Then go to xbox and create a new profile.
When it asks u for the option to buy a gold account refuse and it will tel you u have a free trial option available. Then use your UK hotmail account when u add a email address and it will instantly create a UK Xbox live account.
Follow the rest its pretty easy and then download Fifa Demo

I get an error message when i create an UK account. Could you create a UK acc to me? :))

Last batch of Fifa 10 360 demo mirrors:

FIFA10_Demo.part1.rar
FIFA10_Demo.part2.rar
FIFA10_Demo.part3.rar
FIFA10_Demo.part4.rar
FIFA10_Demo.part5.rar
FIFA10_Demo.part6.rar
FIFA10_Demo.part7.rar

Each of those is 8 additional mirrors:

multiupload.jpg

Mediafire is probably the best as I get up to 6mb/s from there.

Back
Top Bottom