FIFA 10

Slow download :( On 41%.

Started at about 10:32, and now it's 10:52 for 41%. 20 minutes gives 40%.. 60 percent takes another half an hour :( WAHHHH

Sorry being stupid, but i never used this before. After i downloaded all the files, can i put it in a USB/MP3 and play on my Xbox?

When you extract you may have a Fifa10 folder, what you need to burn to DVD is the folder named "content" that should be the root of your DVD, easiest way is simply to put a blank DVD into your writer then drag the "content" folder over to your writer and windows will then let you burn it to DVD, easy as anything :)

The best game ever! Fucking awesome, I cant stop playing. What a fantastic realism in every parts of the game :APPLAUD::APPLAUD::APPLAUD:. I Love it I can't wait full version! :SHOCK::SHOCK:

I'm not sure how to go about ordering FIFA 10. I've booked the Thursday and Friday off so I can play it, but in my flat the doorbell downstairs doesn't work so I wont hear the postie coming. Not sure if a game package will fit through the letterbox as it's pretty small.

I could get it delivered to my parents but they're an hour round-trip to go and pick it up from them. Or I could just hang around outside the flat for hours until the postman arrives :LOL:

Dilemma ....
why dont you fix your door bell then?

I'm not sure how to go about ordering FIFA 10. I've booked the Thursday and Friday off so I can play it, but in my flat the doorbell downstairs doesn't work so I wont hear the postie coming. Not sure if a game package will fit through the letterbox as it's pretty small.

I could get it delivered to my parents but they're an hour round-trip to go and pick it up from them. Or I could just hang around outside the flat for hours until the postman arrives :LOL:

Dilemma ....

Put a note on the door saying the door bell doesn't work so please bang loudly on the door?

I'm in the US, thinking about getting a UK gold account as it won't let me download with the silver; will it let me do this or will it 'detect' that I'm in the wrong territory (it used to do this when I lived in the UK and tried to dl movies with my american account...) Appreciate any help :)

Postie tried to deliver a game earlier, got a note through saying it wouldnt fit through the letterbox and to pick it up from the sorting office tomorrow :(

Jonney, I wouldnt have a clue what's wrong with the doorbell. I only moved into the flat a week ago, I might speak to the landlord and see if he'll fix it.

MJ, banging wont work, I'm on the 3rd floor of a converted house, I wouldn't hear him banging on the door.

I might suck it up and do the hour round-trip to my parents.

I'm in the US, thinking about getting a UK gold account as it won't let me download with the silver; will it let me do this or will it 'detect' that I'm in the wrong territory (it used to do this when I lived in the UK and tried to dl movies with my american account...) Appreciate any help :)

I did it this morning, I live in Asia but when you sign up for a UK account it will offer you a free 1 month XBL Trial so you can download the demo. Worked for me perfectly.

Hi All

I'm pleased to announce that you can now download the FIFA 10 PC demo from here:

English, French, Italian, Germany and Spanish Demo Version here:
http://static.cdn.ea.com/fifa/u/f/fifa10_pc_demo_ec.exe

Russian, Czech, Hungarian and Polish Demo Version here:
http://static.cdn.ea.com/fifa/u/f/fifa10_pc_demo_ee.exe

Note: When extracting the demo from its folder, please ensure you choose you folder to extract to, in order to keep the demo install tidy. This will be done by selection your destination folder.

Enjoy!

The PC version have 2.2GB.

Back
Top Bottom