FIFA 10

Interesting Placebo - I've tried both (after realising my browser of choice (Google Chrome) is not compatible) and what I see is that with FF I get to the shitty silhouette and red snake eyes a lot quicker than with IE.

I will not let this beat me!

Fergie.jpg

Its far from perfect but hard when limited styles.

I hope the demo has updated transfers, Robben at Bayern for example. Would like to have as many players like that to test the skilled dribble.

Why is there a fascination putting famous faces in this editor?

It just looks like a normal picture you would see on the web, when its in game it would be good but atm its just a pic stuck on a shoddy model

Why is there a fascination putting famous faces in this editor?

I wouldn't say it's a fascination, I'd say it's done because it's the best way to tell how good the system is at creating a virtual 3d likeness, if you create one of a famous person people can judge much better how accurate the created likeness is.

tim2.png
frt.jpg

And here's one Placebo did for me (thanks again :))):......................................................And this one is my original one edited a bit!

tim2.jpg
tim3.png

Last edited:
I know but there's no haircut that really looks like mine. All of them put the top of the hairline way too high so it looks like I've got a massive forehead!!! I'm going for the Gigi Buffon look :SMUG:.

I know but there's no haircut that really looks like mine. All of them put the top of the hairline way too high so it looks like I've got a massive forehead!!! I'm going for the Gigi Buffon look :SMUG:.

The bottom right one is really good. I did an overlay and the shape is really good, just that the cheek bones are a little big/wide. And it seems that your game face has a longer nose, as in it should end a little higher up. :TU:

The bottom right one is really good. I did an overlay and the shape is really good, just that the cheek bones are a little big/wide. And it seems that your game face has a longer nose, as in it should end a little higher up. :TU:

Gabs a facial freak now this editor is out :)

Back
Top Bottom