FIFA 10

Good point Rob, right now I'm at work so I can't download and install other softwares.I just wanna see how it'll look like and since I'm rubbish at this sort of things, I might just screencap it and use it as an example

From having two people PM me to ask me to make their pics following my offer on here I can see the big problem already, using reference photos of very low quality with bad lighting and such, really makes all the difference to use a high res image with neutral lighting on the whole face (ie no shadows or overly bright spots anywhere on the face).

It's always the hair that lets the faces down for me. I think the faces come out looking great most times out of 0 but when you add the limited hair options it all breaks down. I hope when the game launches this gameface has a few more options added to it.

To make myself will be no problem though - a shaved head and my mug slapped on it.

For those of you who haven't seen it yet, the obligatory Borat VP.
x535ow.jpg

I would be gratefull if someone could upload Bruno. He is my favorite character...

End of the day these means they will be adding thousands of perfectly recreated faces in no time for the next fifas...smaller leagues included!!!!

I was getting tired of playing "FIFA FOR DEAD" with players looking like zombies...

Side photos really do make the faces look a lot more realistic I think - I don't think the image itself does much, but the 3D model seems to be much more accurate because of where you set the points.

With just a front photo I think you get the PES trick of wrapping a picture round a generic head...

@Radiation - Yep, the hair makes most look crap...

I'd imagine these are really quick from your connection Placebo? Mine took 12 minutes! Crappy upload speed :(.

If you're taking requests then Mr Bean would be funny :D.

When it is the counter/generation then it is all your computer I think. That time is probably only depending on your cpu. Because I have a quad core and it only takes 3 minutes too with two photos and 1½ with one. I have a really rubbish internet connection at the moment so I think only the uploading of images and maybe fiddling around later in the editor (doesn't work for me) is different because of your internet connection.

Anyone else getting this error....."Generation could not complete. Try re-adjusting the marker placement on your photo and try again."

I was getting this a couple of times on the weekend. Try renaming your photo and reuploading it, aswell as clearing internet cache and also rebooting your PC. Worked for me!

I wonder what would happen if you put the nose marker on the forehead, and used a side photo and put the tip of the nose as far out as possible :LOL:.
I bet some really weird faces could be made by putting markers in the wrong places :D.

johnny_on had an idea a while ago that some kids on clubs would probably do... take a picture of their arse and make a face with it :LOL:, hopefully we can't see the opposing team's gamefaces!

I wonder what would happen if you put the nose marker on the forehead, and used a side photo and put the tip of the nose as far out as possible :LOL:.
I bet some really weird faces could be made by putting markers in the wrong places :D.

johnny_on had an idea a while ago that some kids on clubs would probably do... take a picture of their arse and make a face with it :LOL:, hopefully we can't see the opposing team's gamefaces!

Amazingly i'm having so much trouble with this gameface i may aswell took a picture of my arse and put it on. :-) I am becoming my nightmare....

If you're using IE for gameface, don't, I've been using Firefox all the time and had no problems, just tried IE for shit and giggles, took 11 mins to make the face rather than FF's 3-4 mins.

Back
Top Bottom