FIFA 10

FINALGF.png
gameface2.jpg

ive managed to get a better gameface. first attempt on the right. Im very pleased with the outcome. I used a higher res pic i took on my mobile and i zoomed in more when creating. I think there is a major difference in the results.
it took 27 minutes to create.

i think its most likely down to my pc mate, its a few years old now. Im just glad that i can get the feature to work as many cant. I think the results are pretty amazing. There have been some outstanding results posted here already. I wonder what it will look like in game animated.

Last edited:
I wonder if these gameface posts would not be better in a thread specific to this rather than in here?

It's all very interesting though (and I'm working through the process myself at the moment) but something in me wants it to have it's own little home...

Well considering there's absolutely nothing else to discuss about Fifa10 right now until Thursday I think it's a good thread filler to be honest, better than biting our nails waiting for the next 3 days to pass ;)

I'm currently cropping/upscaling the 442Au videos if that's any consolation ;)

Ive tried doing my own face on the EA website but every time it messes with my display drivers and forces my computer to restart!

Surely I cant be that ugly to break my own computer can I !?

PM me a link to your pic and I'll do it for you if you like?

(I'm happy to do it for anyone who can't get it working for themselves).

Thanks very kind of you Placebo - I might be taking you up on that if this latest attempt results in yet another black head with red and white snake eyes!

Won't you need to give Placebo your login details as well? If he just does it on his account then you won't be able to use it.

Won't you need to give Placebo your login details as well? If he just does it on his account then you won't be able to use it.

Well first off I can show people how their pic will or won't look if they ever get it working between now and October 2nd ;) But yes if they never get it working themselves they will need to provide me or someone else their login details to create the pic for them :)

Back
Top Bottom