FIFA 10

Last year I got the demo, with my sliver account, on the same day as someone with a gold one. Don't think it'll be any different this year...:))

Usually this isn't the case - but who knows, if it was last year (I assume you aren't mistaken), it may be this year too.

Either way, I wouldn't guarantee it.

Well, I do know that ;) I want to know when its out on the PSN, and if there's a difference between US and UK accounts.

It should be out on both the EU/US store at the same time. The EU store doesn't normally update till about 5pm - but the FIFA demo last year didn't hit till about 8/9pm.

It should be out on both the EU/US store at the same time. The EU store doesn't normally update till about 5pm - but the FIFA demo last year didn't hit till about 8/9pm.

Yeah that was utter torture! Hope it will be available when I get home from work... (prays)

lamififaface.jpg

Wow. Must be an incredible tool this. :SHOCK:

Oh this is me btw. This is awesome.

I realised it will probably look really good in game with all the fancy pants lighting and shaders in the game.

Nice results Lami, I don't know what you look like but it looks realistic and have a nice almost invisible "edge" between the face image and the head color, nicely done.

It can never be 100% accurate but lets say its almost 85-90% accurate which tbh is a great result. I'm quite shocked myself.

Damn this new gameface is a hundred times better than the fight night one. I just need a better photo of myself in better light as I'm getting the 'shadow on one side' effect too much.

meh, I keep getting weird errors such as the ones pictured below whenever I try to touch up the applied gameface picture...what could it possibly be?

EAfacecustom3.png

P.S.: I didn't use an actual picture btw, it's the (sketchy) portrait featured in my sig.

That would explain why it came out wrong then. Only conclusion I can make really. Or your graphics card ? I heard Ati's are having trouble with software.

Hey what's up with the pod Chris? Can't play it from the website and I can't download it either from the web or Itunes.
There's a site upgrade going on, it should only take a minute (so you watch everything will be gone come the morning)...

3 Minute halves

Juventus
Chelsea
Bayern Munich
Barcelona
Chicago Fire
Marseillle

Im guessing the difficulty will be Semi Pro.

Back
Top Bottom