FIFA 10

Managed to get one halfdecent. Making myself crosseyed in photoshop and then widening the eyes in GFC was a bit better.

Decent enough I guess:
tiktwo.jpg

Shame the hairstyles are pisspoor. Any of the longhairs makes you look like a tramp, or in Kevano's case that musicproducer who's been sentanced to life for killing his gf.

Last edited:
So I have tried the game face thing on 3 different computers and it's not working n any of them. The hair never renders right and once the foto is uploaded, any change to any slider will "break" the model intro bizarre things. I read a little about the technology below it and think they've got problems with openGL and different graphics cards, which is a normal things considergin it's a beta and the PC hardware market is the closest thing to hell you can imagine.

Can i get fifa demo 10 sep on silver accaunt ?

If you create a new account on your XBOX, assuming you've not done this a few times before, you should get a free month of XBLGold.

Alternatively - check for any trial periods in any games you've bought, sometimes you'll find a 2/7/month period code.

but no, you won't be able to with a silver.

How do you download a demo from a torrent? Is it a case of simply file transferring it to the xbox, and then installing it from the file? Not .exe files I take it? :)

Download the demo, then it's sat on your PC HDD, two options then:

1. burn to standard DVD, insert in your Xbox and play the demo from the game menu as usual, simplest way but the demo is slower as it runs from the DVD.

2. Remove your 360 HDD from the encasing, connect to your PC and copy the demo directly onto the 360 HDD, more complicated but better as you don't need the DVD in and the demo loads at the full speed of your HDD.

Download the demo, then it's sat on your PC HDD, two options then:

1. burn to standard DVD, insert in your Xbox and play the demo from the game menu as usual, simplest way but the demo is slower as it runs from the DVD.

2. Remove your 360 HDD from the encasing, connect to your PC and copy the demo directly onto the 360 HDD, more complicated but better as you don't need the DVD in and the demo loads at the full speed of your HDD.

No way to copy the file to a USB memory, connect that to the Xbox, copy the file to the Xbox HDD, and then run it? :)

If you create a new account on your XBOX, assuming you've not done this a few times before, you should get a free month of XBLGold.

Alternatively - check for any trial periods in any games you've bought, sometimes you'll find a 2/7/month period code.

Doesn't work, tried it last year (might even have been for FIFA09). You get the onlinegaming trial but not the store content that's linked to gold membership.

Back
Top Bottom