FIFA 10

can someone please tell me the steps off how to do the game face?
i have already registered and been accepted but i dont know where to go after that to get started.
thanks in advance

Finally got a half-decent photo taken. I'm quite happy with the results.

33727151.png

that looks good mate, just need to lenghen your face a bit, but im sure we can do that in game

That's really good. If you could make the head longer and we could get access to more hair styles etc. it would be perfect.

I've given up trying to get the eyes right so I've had to settle for this (it looks decent from the side but trust me, from the front, it looks like someone's kicked me in the bollocks - I've got my eyes crossed)...

freakyy.jpg

I cant fix my eyes, they keep looking boss eyed, Might try with just a front pic instead of using a side pic too

Mike said we will have access to all the haircuts that are in the game. I think he said it is possible to change it in the game and save it so you don't have to bother going to your PC.

I just hope the sliders will work in the game, because they don't work at all for me. But I think they said sliders in game are off limit for players with picture faces :(

I tried taking a picture with my iPhone in the daylight (only 2mp) and it was actually a good result, looks very much like me, so lighting is obviously really important for a good result.

Some better faces here. It's a pain getting the eyes right. Trying like crap to get them to like in alignment. Oh well. Pretty happy with the rest of the face.

I think they need to add some better shades of hair - they are too monotone and too flat. The darker ones are ok, but the lighter ones look terrible.

Not bad Stu, just cheer the feck up though... I've gotta look at that sulky face all next year ???? :-)

72144220.jpg

Not too bad, a bit of a likeness, better than the generic ones of past FIFAs - the hairstyles are all crap though!!! The "short spiky" one is as flat as a pancake at the back and sides!

That's really good. If you could make the head longer and we could get access to more hair styles etc. it would be perfect.

I've given up trying to get the eyes right so I've had to settle for this (it looks decent from the side but trust me, from the front, it looks like someone's kicked me in the bollocks - I've got my eyes crossed)...

freakyy.jpg

Chris you look really really similar to the Kings Of Leon lead member Caleb Followill:

16_kings_leon_352_352x470.jpg

The resemblance is uncanny. :P

That's right your either k.o.l, brian blessed or a paedophile in descriptive terms if you've facial hair

but if likenesses are in then rob is nikolas bendtner of arsenal

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom