FIFA 10

Gab, the pictures are 1993x1495. :(

I don't think the software picks any "edges" out, it's all down to zoom and cursor placement. If I zoom in then my chin gets cut off but my eyes still aren't big enough, zoom out and the eyeball has skin all around the inside.

Can't win, I'm just going to have to have skin-eyes. :(

did you place all the green markers properly that makes a huge difference
Considering that I've been trying for six and a half hours I should fucking well hope so!

I've had enough for now, I'm going to give up for today and try again tomorrow. I must have really tiny eyes.

Gab, the pictures are 1993x1495. :(

I don't think the software picks any "edges" out, it's all down to zoom and cursor placement. If I zoom in then my chin gets cut off but my eyes still aren't big enough, zoom out and the eyeball has skin all around the inside.

Can't win, I'm just going to have to have skin-eyes. :(

Well it must pick edges out because it calculates what part is the eye from having only the green marker for the center of the eye.

Also if the areas around you eyes on the picture is dark it might get worse too.

I don't know, it just seems like a perfect lit photo makes all the difference.

godi.jpg

Pretty good. Eyes are a bit odd on all the pictures I've seen. The eyes are like photos - but they seem to get the alignment wrong (something humans are incredibly good at picking up on), and it looks freaky.

Just had a shave (unlike someone \/\/\/\/ :D) so I look a bit young.

Last edited:
That really good shooto. Up until the eyes it seems perfect, then the eyes is a little off and the head seems to be too tall.

I did a quick photoshop to see how it would look if the eyes were tweaked and change height on the forehead and I think it would look a lot like your picture if you managed to do it:
shooto.jpg

yeah Gab, the eyes are a bit strange. not bad for simple upload.

will fart around with it later :)

New official Attacking tutorial on the US official site

http://fifa.easports.com/media.action#mediaId=MyZzd1OuV8dDvLU9wxgQhxvA-DmTgP-L

Have fun!

Great find (guys, lie, say you are from the US, or it will piss around). Shooting is so much better O_O.

Are these going to be the tutorials in game? (they are pretty basic if so - I was hoping for more advanced stuff. Nothing about skilled dribbling here?) Then again, they do call it the 'basic' attacking one. :D Can't wait for the next installment.

Last edited:
Great find (guys, lie, say you are from the US, or it will piss around). Shooting is so much better O_O.

Are these going to be the tutorials in game? (they are pretty basic if so - I was hoping for more advanced stuff. Nothing about skilled dribbling here?) Then again, they do call it the 'basic' attacking one. :D Can't wait for the next installment.

Some of the shots and goals towards the end gave me a completely different feeling than FIFA09. Looks ace.

Converting right now, they're right sneaky, the one video is actually 5 video files played one after the other, that kinda backfires though as the first two are just titles so saves me having to bother converting them ;)

Converting right now, they're right sneaky, the one video is actually 5 video files played one after the other, that kinda backfires though as the first two are just titles so saves me having to bother converting them ;)

Actually I take it back it's not 5 files in total it's about 10, took a while longer than I expected but here it is, think I got all parts, someone can correct me if not :)

It's going to be awesome when they get GameFace reading photos with true-to-life facial depth and structure. Some of the better examples knocking around are great as it is, but once EA get this 100% nailed they'll have absolutely no excuse for not rendering every single footballer brilliantly.

You really can see the depth of field in effect in that video in the arena, looks really nice - I think close-up replays will look great with it.

It's going to be awesome when they get GameFace reading photos with true-to-life facial depth and structure. Some of the better examples knocking around are great as it is, but once EA get this 100% nailed they'll have absolutely no excuse for not rendering every single footballer brilliantly.

Well if they use an image for every face like in gameface I would think they have to have the rights to that image. And buying the rights to that many images would probably be very expensive.

that last shot by pato i guess is superb. i love seeing those kind top corner goal, with a little addition of shooting animation. sweet

Lookalikes then?

I suppose you're right Gab, it depends on players' individual image rights and how much more that'd add to the cost. It'd be interesting to see some of the weaker player likenesses being put through GameFace to see if we can knock up anything better in the space of an hour or so!

Back
Top Bottom