FIFA 10

It's because you can see my mum taking the photo in the reflection of my eye on the original picture!

Trying now with different picture to try and remove eye glaze

Here are a few test pictures from the new Create a Face in FIFA 10 using the BETA version online.

First Attempt
firstest.jpg

Second Attempt (High quality pictures)
test2.jpg

test3.jpg

Joe did Lampard and I did myself.
fatboy.jpg

Mullet!!!!! :)

I think you got a man crush on that guy Placebo ;)

Is it possible for you to make his ears point out? Because doesn't he have those kind of ears in real life?

Is it possible for you to make his ears point out? Because doesn't he have those kind of ears in real life?

What is it with you and ears? :LOL:

After originally thinking you could alter them, can't see the option to at all now :S

Thanks for the "Thanks" guys. :)

Placebo, I sent a friend request over Fifa Football World to test it! That's you in the pink bunny slipper yeh? :SHOCK:

I've signed up for the beta. Not got the confirmation quite yet though. The results look stellar imo. I think they need more hairstyles but if they allow us to create players with this tech next year it could beat PES' edit mode imo.

Thanks for the scans, that was a great reading and got my anxious to play with my padova....

Any chance to put the remaining pages about pes on the pes thread?? Cheers

I already did mate:

http://forums.evo-web.co.uk/showpost.php?p=1722807&postcount=7813

;)

Naah I just picked someone who people would recognise and that I already had the photos downloaded and edited to use ;)

And nope you can't do anything to the ears.

Thanks for the "Thanks" guys. :)

Placebo, I sent a friend request over Fifa Football World to test it! That's you in the pink bunny slipper yeh? :SHOCK:

I've signed up for the beta. Not got the confirmation quite yet though. The results look stellar imo. I think they need more hairstyles but if they allow us to create players with this tech next year it could beat PES' edit mode imo.

Aye that were me :)

I was expecting an Email to say I was approved but you don't get one they just send a message to your eafootballworld inbox.

Needs more work, the skin tone is too dark and my nose got lost in translation.

I'm settled on my one now untill the final version comes out. Would be good to alter ears and have a lot more variety in hairstyles. Bring on FIFA 10.

9326_152910438956_505348956_3539265_6984656_n.jpg

Last edited:
Well Lads...i don't want to be too anal...but van persie is left footed....no way he would score such a screamer with his right foot..he would not even try.

BUt please, do correct me if i am wrong. But from what i remember he can hardly control the ball with the right one...

Still nice animation and flow of the game, the skating is still there though but 360 degree move makes a huge difference..

Well Lads...i don't want to be too anal...but van persie is left footed....no way he would score such a screamer with his right foot..he would not even try.

BUt please, do correct me if i am wrong. But from what i remember he can hardly control the ball with the right one...

My thoughts as well, PES2010 it is for me!

Back
Top Bottom