FIFA 10

Nice to finally see a great long range shot in a vid.... but did anyone notice that that was van Persie hitting the 30 yard shot... with his RIGHT foot? ugh.... :( That's pretty much the only thing that has really bothered me in the vids I've seen so far, but if that's not an aberration, its a pretty big deal.

I mean not that it could never happen....but it is as likely as Cristiano Ronaldo staying on his feet after a contact in the box....

I did hit some screamers from distance with wrong footed players in pes, but they were all players that had pretty ok weak foot stats. Van Persie can hardly do anything with that hopeless right foot.

Just to add a lil comment on the ChannelBee vid, I love how players have a bit more touch to the ball as they dribble, there's a few instances of players "dragging" the ball forward because their pace is faster than the ball.... Nice little touch there.

Had a bit of a tinker now,quite happy(ish).

DSCN2477.jpg
[/IMG]

Last edited:
If that was the real image size you used I can see it end up like that, otherwise if the original is huge it seems weird. Because I have only seen pretty good results.

Well Lads...i don't want to be too anal...but van persie is left footed....no way he would score such a screamer with his right foot..he would not even try.

BUt please, do correct me if i am wrong. But from what i remember he can hardly control the ball with the right one...

Still nice animation and flow of the game, the skating is still there though but 360 degree move makes a huge difference..

1-1 Chelsea - Arsenal - Sapo Vídeos

YouTube - Robin Van Persie Goal vs Liverpool 2009 (NO LINK)

henriklarsson.png

No tweaking because nothing happens for me when I use the sliders, I think it's because of my shitty connection. Still I would say it's pretty easy to see who it is.

Edit: The nostrils are completely wrong I see now. Oh well.

Last edited:
Well Lads...i don't want to be too anal...but van persie is left footed....no way he would score such a screamer with his right foot..he would not even try.

BUt please, do correct me if i am wrong. But from what i remember he can hardly control the ball with the right one...

Still nice animation and flow of the game, the skating is still there though but 360 degree move makes a huge difference..

Well I see someone already posted some videos of his 'chocolate leg' goals above, but if i recal correctly a good deal of his goals from the 08/09 season were right footed, read this:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/fo...als-with-improved-chocolate-leg-Football.html

remeber this

Chelsea Vs Arsenal 1-2 Goal Van Persie - Video

That really good shooto. Up until the eyes it seems perfect, then the eyes is a little off and the head seems to be too tall.

I did a quick photoshop to see how it would look if the eyes were tweaked and change height on the forehead and I think it would look a lot like your picture if you managed to do it:
shooto.jpg

I've been trying literally since 2pm to get it right, but the eyes always "cut into" the skin and it looks really weird, like my eyelids have been superglued to my eyes.

It's driving me insane!

Chris are you using a high res camera? I've tried using my iPhone and I get that effect with those pictures because the resolution is not good enough so the software can't pick out the correct edges.

Back
Top Bottom