FIFA 10

That's it! I'm getting Fifa 10 for the PS3. The net animations are much better on PS3 than the metal fences of the 360.

thats true!

ANYWAY, is it me or we have a new tele camera?
u can see until 1:25secs its a higher camera, than when they comeback to the tele camera its the same fifa09 camera....
i know u can costomize the camera angle but i never seen a promo video with that costomization.

Last edited:
The net animations are shit. I know the gameplay is good, but I was hoping for a simple button to switch off celebration mode and realistic nets. Disappointed again...

The game is so nice on dynamic camera, but I can't enjoy my goals because of the shit net animations and the terrible camera directly after scoring...

It isin't hard to give us the option to switch on/off celebration mode is it?

Last edited:
The net animations are shit. I know the gameplay is good, but I was hoping for a simple button to switch off celebration mode and realistic nets. Disappointed again...

The game is so nice on dynamic camera, but I can't enjoy my goals because of the shit net animations and the terrible camera directly after scoring...

It isin't hard to give us the option to switch on/off celebration mode is it?

Agreed

Cant be that hard.I personally hate the celebration feature.

i hate that too(manual celebration)...that's why i aways press L1+L2 everytime after a goal...cant u guys do that?

about the nets, have u guys tried the ps3 version?? although the gfx in general are alot inferior, the net animations are substantially better.

i hate that too(manual celebration)...that's why i aways press L1+L2 everytime after a goal...cant u guys do that?

about the nets, have u guys tried the ps3 version?? although the gfx in general are alot inferior, the net animations are substantially better.

Just play on dynamic camera and score a goal mate. Seriously, the camera behaves very strange when you score. It's just ruins the feeling of scoring. I don't know how to explain this well, but the camera behaves different then when the CPU scores a goal. I just want that too...

Just play on dynamic camera and score a goal mate. Seriously, the camera behaves very strange when you score. It's just ruins the feeling of scoring. I don't know how to explain this well, but the camera behaves different then when the CPU scores a goal. I just want that too...

i know what u mean, i did play on dynamic camera for a while... the nets are no where perfect for me neither(im not that much into nets) but what i can say it that they are a lot better on the ps3...although the gfx in genenreal are a lot more polished on the 360.

Im gonna get the ps3 version though, since i like the gameplay better for some reason(must be the controller, im an old school d-pad user, cant change that)

Last edited:
Just tried a gameface..........I think its ok....see if you can tell who the famous face is.........

fifahouse.jpg

Whats all this talk about the PS3 nets being different from the 360 nets???

Surely that cannot be right!!

We need some clarification on this.

Wildster that doesn't sound right. It takes about 1½ minutes with only front photo here and 3 with two photos.

I guess all the processing takes place on your computer, so unless you have a really old one it seems weird.

I cant even get this thing to work - every time I have run the game face it just tells me it couldnt generate, and to reposition my markers accordingly. Tried a couple of different photos and it just wont work.

Crap.

riot on neogaf.

RiotPelaaja said:
Well I've played this to death in multiplayer too now and its simply put incredible. FIFA10 has those amazing gameplay moments PES used to have, which is especially evident when playing against another skilled player. AI is fucking tight too. Probably my favourite thing is that it's possible to use high/long balls to move the ball around, whereas in PES you can pretty much only use it to switch sides.

i have re attempted 3 times now and still no luck. 45 mins its been processing. My computer is a few years old but runs everything ok otherwise. I hope EA have not made this feature to run on high spec pcs only

I'm not sure their solution is that good. It seems like a lot of people have different type of problems. I've seen people write about what andish said on the official forums. I think the guy just closed it down and started over to make it work.

For me the sliders don't work at all. They are all put to the far left and nothing happens when I drag them around. Could anyone tell me how they are supposed to work? Do you see the changes in real time or do you drag it, let go and then the changes will update? So annoying that nothing happens and you have no idea why. Also only a few harcuts even works for me. Everyone remember to write their problem in the feedback thingy inside gameface so they can sort everything out.

Generation could not complete. Try re-adjusting the marker placement on your photo and try again.

i get that everytime, and there is fk all wrong with the markers?

It doesn't work well with ATI Cards. Tried in 2 different computers, but both had ATI and after uploading the foto I can't customize the face, everything breaks the moment I touch any slider.

Back
Top Bottom