FIFA 10

Rob looks like Stuart Broad.

StuartBroad05.jpg
I play cricket as a bowling all-rounder too :P.

Talking of cricket players, they should put Jimmy Anderson's hair in the game...

Who chooses/makes the hairstyles for this game by the way?! Hopefully there's some better ones in the game because the ones on the site are rubbish! (CW won't care though).

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone can be more specific about what are the visual differences between 360 and Ps3??

Damn, i already decided to buy a slim....don't want to change my mind again...

There shouldn't be any. EA are conscious about previous games looking different, one of the EA guys brought that up with me at the Emirates (we were discussing FIFA 09's rain that appeared in-game on PS3 but only on cut-scenes on the 360). I doubt there will be any difference come the final release (any difference in the videos that are out there now I would put down to different builds being played on different consoles).

(But even so, PS3s suck, 360s rule, get a 360. :D)

Last edited:

finally got gameface to work, it took 21 minutes. Not too happy with it tbh so will try again i think. I think you need a high spec pc to get the best out of this feature. Ive had all sorts of problems.

There shouldn't be any. EA are conscious about previous games looking different, one of the EA guys brought that up with me at the Emirates (we were discussing FIFA 09's rain that appeared in-game on PS3 but only on cut-scenes on the 360). I doubt there will be any difference come the final release (any difference in the videos that are out there now I would put down to different builds being played on different consoles).

(But even so, PS3s suck, 360s rule, get a 360. :D)

on fifa09 i can garatee these diferences:

360 - better gfx overall, everything is more polished

ps3 - the nets are looser

facejk.jpg
[/URL] [/IMG]

Quite impressed with the likeness. Blending could be better mind you.
Can't find a way to start with a new photo to try again. Anyone know if I can?

Tried it earlier but can't get the eyes right. I tried to change the scale and adjust the marker points but it ended up being exactly the same. Will try to edit the eyes to be closer in photoshop and then re-upload. See if they can then get it right......

Oh and its so laggy on my pc. :(

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom