FIFA 10

Bump this again.....................anyone...........

Whats the best place to order this, for price and early deliveries?

Anyone from SE London know if a certain shop which had 09 a week early might have the same this year?

Thanks man!

Just got around to reading the OPM review and it's absolutely fantastic.

There are so many points to pick out but the main one that sticks out is the PES fan thinking of switching sides to FIFA10(!) and the Midfield and final 3rd play being great this year. I knew that opening up the game with skilled dribbling and 360 movements would do that.

So awesome.

I also loved their enthusiasm about the crossing, heading and shooting. Can't wait for the full version. The demo won't be enough! Especially a 75-80%% finished one.

Can't wait to start on Virtual Pro. Krancjar and Huddlestone may have to sit on the bench while i bed-into the midfield role. ;)

Bump this again.....................anyone...........

Whats the best place to order this, for price and early deliveries?

Anyone from SE London know if a certain shop which had 09 a week early might have the same this year?

Gameplay or ShopTo are the most popular choices. Most of the time Gameplay get it to you a day early, ShopTo I ain't too sure about

The defensive back-leg (dog leg) stretch is what i use A LOT. I like that it's in the game. It's a last ditch stretch if you've been sent the wrong way.

So good.

I use this in real life a lot! It's also a great way to fool the striker (in an interesting change of turns, he'll be surprised) by letting him think he has fooled you then you stretch the leg and intercept the pass/dribling. It tends to work really well and the best part is that the striker, the next chance, will think double before trying something.

Great all those details are in. Hundreds of details make a good game turn into a master work. A week away of the demo, only...

There are so many points to pick out but the main one that sticks out is the PES fan thinking of switching sides to FIFA10(!) and the Midfield and final 3rd play being great this year. I knew that opening up the game with skilled dribbling and 360 movements would do that.

Weird how they thought it was actually good in 09 though. Like it wasn't possible to completely eradicate any semblance of a midfield with a high defensive line and endless pressure.

From the guys here that have played it though sounds like it's been fixed for 10 but I just found it odd that they though build up was one of the highlights of 09.

In the video the keeper has a nightmare but EA or whomever cut it short. 1:03 the keeper puts the ball into his own net. Watch closely and you will see. The tricks look cool I just hope there is as guide in the booklet for them this time around. Also I'm not 100% sold on the keeper being so much better then recent years. Still seems to be quite daft AI.

Gameplay or ShopTo are the most popular choices. Most of the time Gameplay get it to you a day early, ShopTo I ain't too sure about

ShopTo are brilliant for getting it to you a day early. They send it next-day-signed-delivery as soon as they get it. I've never not got it a day early. No postage costs either.

There were/are a few worries about the security on the site, though to be honest no evidence goes to show that it is true and it has all of the security certificates, and security that any of the more known sites have.

I want to to see if you can pass like that and not just fake.

You could in FIFA09. With a skilled player, standing still and passing in certain angles, usually slightly to the back of the player, would make him pull the ball back slightly behind him and then pass it with his backheel/side of the foot. It was contextual in FIFA09 though, so you couldn't trigger it manually, you just had to hope your player did it. Not sure that has changed.

You could in FIFA09. With a skilled player, standing still and passing in certain angles, usually slightly to the back of the player, would make him pull the ball back slightly behind him and then pass it with his backheel/side of the foot. It was contextual in FIFA09 though, so you couldn't trigger it manually, you just had to hope your player did it. Not sure that has changed.

You don't need a very skilled player (I think all players can do it? At least most of them, perhaps it's easier with more skilled players)..and yes, it is kind of possble to trigger it manually. With a player standing still, I'd say I can pull it off like 8/10 times and I do it every kick off. :)

That, as well as the back heel, is easier with the through ball button, and when you learn the angles it isn't that hard to do the back heel pass or the behind-the-leg-pass "on demand".

Just read the OPM review. Real good read. Seeing a PES die hard say 'scoring has him punching the air' is real good to hear. Cant wait for Fifa 10!!!

Weird how they thought it was actually good in 09 though. Like it wasn't possible to completely eradicate any semblance of a midfield with a high defensive line and endless pressure.

From the guys here that have played it though sounds like it's been fixed for 10 but I just found it odd that they though build up was one of the highlights of 09.

At the Emirates i used my beloved Arsenal a number of times and what really impressed me and stood out was how much little Cesc influenced the game. Having more time on the ball allows great midfield play and the little magician was spraying passes all over the shop. But that is my style of play anyway, which is probably why i get my ass spanked online in 09.

Read the mag review and its a nice read. Great comment from the Pro Evo lover. I think if next year EA concentrate on Player Individuality, Faces + Kits, and overall Graphics then what will Pro Evo have in its favour?.....Nowt!

Not long now til the demo.....wooooo! Has it been officially confirmed that its 3 minute halves? I hope so!

I have seen those pics of Arshavin and Nasri and they look fantastic. It seems that player faces have been improved upon this year, and not just for the star players. Great work, again. EA.

Im thinking of starting off as Newcastle in MM. They have their own stadium for one and that magical custard away kit.

I am hoping the new shading they ar using will make FIFA look a bit better on my TV.

When I play on Tele zoomed out, any white strips seem to suffer from flooding. I think thats what you call it.

probably just my crappy TV as I havnt heard anyone else moan about this.

Thanks for the scans, that was a great reading and got my anxious to play with my padova....

Any chance to put the remaining pages about pes on the pes thread?? Cheers

Great read on the scans, cheers gameklip, one of the things I noticed was a "a beaten player will more often than not stay beaten".
I really like the sound of that, it's hard enough to beat a man in the first place, you then often find even if the guy was sliding in he pops up and turns 360° and chases you down again...

Zip on shots too as the Emirate gang said...:D

Not too bothered about new tricks I think FIFA has more than enough, some need to be made more effective if anything...

I agree and more than anything else I want more realistic defensive reactions in relation to the dribble like an effective stepover would send a defender on another direction

Back
Top Bottom