FIFA 10

But you can switch wings manually, by yourself in game. If you take your LM to the right, your RM would run to the left.

Why did that bearded prat pass the ball out when the opponent was CLEARLY stood next to the defender? I hate it when people do that on clubs.

Where was the long range shot though? The 2nd goal that made it 1 1? That was edge of the box stuff. I've done that in fifa 09 time and time again.

Not impressed with that latest video. Mainly because it showed that Fifa 10 still has that stupid pan camera on penalties :LOL: and it didn't look much different from Fifa 09 in many respects. 7 days :D

They need to change the reaction of the ball whenever a penalty is saved. I don't like how the ball pings off the keeper in the same way no matter the power of the shot. Would like to see the keeper hold some, or push the others round the post, just some variation!

Also, gonna bump this...........

Whats the best place to order this, for price and early deliveries?

Anyone from SE London know if a certain shop which had 09 a week early might have the same this year?

CHECK IT OUT MOFO!

(Watch it in full-screen so that you can see as much of the tiny little gameplay window as possible)

128777524708261791.jpg

Cropped just the match, upscaled to 800x600:

Something that has not been mentioned (I don't think?) but would be nice is the ability to print out all your player and team stats, even your results in a nice format in the MM.
I know it's a tad anal, but I love stats and results tables, and to be able to print them off or at least store them to PC would be nice.
All the data is there anyway it would just need a little work, the results history screen could do with updating anyway to give you scorer and times etc...

Chelsea shouldn't be allowed to make transfers in your first two windows in Manager Mode.

Last edited:
Just got the new OPM. Haven't bought a magazine in YEARS. Looks shiny and well produced. £5.99 though! FEEECK!! Way too much for a games mag.

Anyways, I'll scan the FIFA10 Part for this site if that's cool.

Just got the new OPM. Haven't bought a magazine in YEARS. Looks shiny and well produced. £5.99 though! FEEECK!! Way too much for a games mag.

YES YES YES!! Been looking forward to reading that! Thanks a million gameklip, you rule!

BTW guys I just rang some stores here in Belgium and they have the official release date set to the 1st of october. And seeing as they usually sell it a couple of days early I (and probably you guys aswell) will be playing FIFA 10... THIS MONTH!!

How's that for some good news. :)

Last edited:
Thanks for the video crop Paul

Unfortunately you cannot make much out from it so a bit of a waste.

They should release some great gameplay footage showing the major differences only, not a trailer but examples of all the improvements shot from the proper game.

Cannot understand why they will not TBH!!!

I knew i forgot something, please scan it

OK all scanned in. HIGH HIGH quality (i have a sick scanner). There was a little bit about freekick taking in FIFA10 under the Pro Evo preview so i got the whole Pro Evo preview too.

Just having to resize everything so i can upload it. Imageshack says it's too big...

OK all scanned in. HIGH HIGH quality (i have a sick scanner). There was a little bit about freekick taking in FIFA10 under the Pro Evo preview so i got the whole Pro Evo preview too.

Just having to resize everything so i can upload it. Imageshack says it's too big...

Can't wait, thanks dude!

Sorry it took so long. It's a shame they aren't the massive and lush 16MB images i have but wallpaper size will have to do :lol:

Enjoy.

(Cover)

(Click on thumbs to get a larger image... then click again until it's big.)

The freekick image is the last one. I can just about make out a few spurs players!!! Arshavin looks great.

I'll discuss after i've read it heh.

Last edited:
Thx bro! Can't believe you haven't read it yet yourself! That's the Evo-web mentality we all know and cherish. ;)

Sorry it took so long. It's a shame they aren't the massive and lush 16MB images i have but wallpaper size will have to do :lol:

Enjoy.

(Cover)

(Click on thumbs to get a larger image... then click again until it's big.)

The freekick image is the last one. I can just about make out a few spurs players!!! Arshavin looks great.

I'll discuss after i've read it heh.

Mate your blood should be bottled! Haven't been on evo since Nov 07! Thanks a million

Back
Top Bottom